Buxton's Appliance Repair

Founded 1970 • With Angi since July 2007

3944 Wrenwood Dr

Fort Worth, TX 76137

Our business began in Oklahoma, operating as a Hardware and Appliance Store, and has grown over the years into our highly reputable Buxton's Appliance Repair. Our Repeat and Referral Business speak for the Skills and Expertise we provide to all our clients. We provide service and repair for all major appliances, large and small. Our services and repairs are at a price that's fair. Please visit our Web Specials page for additional savings. We look forward to serving you!...

appliance repair (215)HVAC Companies (3)gas leak repair (2)

02/10/2021

The technician arrived on time, identified the source of the problem in minutes and actually demonstrated to me what was wrong. He looked up the price for the parts necessary to repair it so I could make an informed decision. The $65 fee was well worth it. I would not hesitate to call Buxton's again.

Description of Work
Needed to have an unbiased repair technician identify the source of a problem with a washing machine to see if it could be repaired or should be replaced.

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

01/31/2021

It was determined that the ice maker was faulty and needed replacement. After replacement, the noise did not dissipate. The motor had become loose after trying to cycle for so long, The tech tighten the motor harness the the noise ended.

Description of Work
Determine source of continuous grinding & humming noise,

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

09/28/2020

BUXTON DIDN'T RESPOND AS PROMISED After Buxton called me in response to my Angie's List request, I exchanged detailed info about my repair issues involved and my equipment. I was told that they would call me on the following Tuesday to set up an appointment for Wednesday. No one called --until 11 days later when I could not take the call. There has been no further follow up. And it looks like I wi...

Description of Work
Repairs to a refrigerator, and also repairs to a freezer.

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/12/2020

I was happy with the experience. They said they'd be here between 12:30 and 2:30. He got here right at 12:30. He turned the front left burner on. He tried to turn the right back burner on, then checked it and cleaned it a bit, and then it turned on. Both burners are working now. I don't know how he got that front left burner to work; it was like watching the Fonz hit the juke box. He charged me fo...

Description of Work
Gas stove fixed.

Cost $64.9

Work Completed On 09/12/2020

08/21/2020

been over 2 weeks and still no repair. Came out and looked at it but had to get landlord approval, no problem. Called Monday and said it was approved what day is best to come out. Told them all day Monday, all day Tuesday, after 3 on Thursday or Friday or even Saturday. She said they would let me know when they could work it in. Its Friday evening and I call and nobody knows whats going on or if t...

Description of Work
Oven repair

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

08/12/2020

called on tuesday they could not come until friday a.m. that time came and went. i called them. found the work order was marked friday but csr scheduled for monday they then put me on schedule saturday midday i should have been first call saturday not last repair was simple taking five minutes no discount due to their internal issues

Description of Work
repair cloths dryer

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

08/12/2020

Great could have said something big was wornd ended up being a little fix

Description of Work
Washer repair

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

07/20/2020

James identified the problem immediately and did all assessments. He showed us that it would not be cost effective to repair the aged washer. He wore a mask, was pleasant, courteous and very knowledgeable. We will always use Burton’s again.

Description of Work
Clothes Washer Repair

Work Completed On 07/20/2020

06/28/2020

Good, Technician Geoff arrived on time checked washer. Showed me pump was not working. Had new part with him. Replaced pump, tested and made sure drain cycled through before leaving. Will use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced drain pump on washer

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

06/28/2020

Description of Work
Replaced drain pump on washer

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

Appliance in home repair including window air conditioning, washers, dryers, ovens and range, refrigerators, disposals, electric and gas, home ice machines, microwaves & furnace. We repair and service all brands.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express