BALLARD TREE SERVICE

Founded 1985 • With Angi since November 2004

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS IS 5705 WATAUGA RD, 76148....

Julio Sierra Tree Service

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

OS Tree Service

We specialize in tree trimming, thinning, and removal! We have been in business for 10 years and are committed on working with you and making sure you are happy with our work!

Offers by OS Tree Service on Angi
Apollo Tree services

Family owned tree service company and from the local area, we do tree trimming and removal also clear branches from roof. Also shrub trimming and shrub removal, we leave the surrounding area better looking than when we arrive there!

04/29/2018

Cathy S.

On 9 March I had my trees trimmed by Ballard. The workers did a very good job on the trees but left my yard damaged. They broke a bird bath, broke and trampled the electric fence around my garden and moved my air conditioner unit on its concrete pad (I don't know if it is damaged; the a/c company has not come to examine it yet). I sent an email to the company complaining about the damage & asking them to either repair or compensate me for it but as of today (30 April) there has been no reply.

Description of Work
Tree trimming for four trees.

12/25/2015

Gloria M.

Description of Work
They gave two very large trees a light trim, cut down a large crate myrtle, and removed part of a tree in the back that had died, leaving the part that was still living as I requested. They arrived on time and worked quickly, doing a really nice job. Also cleaned up well.

09/23/2015

Melvin D.

02/22/2013

Don C.

Job was flawless. Crew was punctual, friendly and extremely professional. As they worked the crew leader always asked if work was being performed as requested. Clean up was perfect including removal of limbs that fell into our pool and neighbors' yards Highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Tree cut service on large, overgrown trees and stump removal .

03/22/2012

Linda B.

I have used them more than once and I am pretty happy with them. My overall experience with them was good and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use Ballard Tree Service for my tree servicing needs.

09/02/2011

Bruce B.

They were pretty friendly and quoted what we wanted. The quote was for $4500. We decided to go with some other company because of the price.

Description of Work
We received a quote from Ballard Tree Service for tree removal and grinding the stumps and to remove some bushes.

11/04/2010

BEVERLY S.

I called Ballard and asked them to give me an estimate to remove two trees from a rental property. They were willing to prepare the estimate and leave it without my presence (saving me time). They willingly prepared the estimate both with and without grinding the roots. Everyone was professional and willing to work with my preferences. Unfortunately, I received a much lower bid, which I accepted. I probably should have paid the extra.....

Description of Work
Estimate to remove two trees. Had work done by another company with a much lower bid, then found out why their bid was so much lower.....

05/08/2010

JoAnn M.

Ballard Tree Service grind a tree stump in my front yard and left my yard clean.

Description of Work
Grind tree stump

01/18/2008

LYNDA S.

They did a great job. We have used them before and felt comfortable calling them again.

Description of Work
They trimmed two large trees.

01/14/2005

JoAnn M.

GENE WAS VERY NICE, PROFESSIONAL AND VERY PLEASANT.

Description of Work
TRIMMED 2 LARGE TREES AND REMOVED BRANCHES.

BALLARD TREE SERVICE