Marathon Appliance

Founded 2014 • With Angi since October 2014

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

1221 Cedarwood Dr

Flower Mound, TX 75028

We offfer repair and service to all major household appliances and work on any brand. We accept all major credit cards as well as check or cash. Our service fee is $89.95+tax and offer free service call if you repair. Only time you pay the service fee is if you decide to not repair the unit or it can't be repaired....

appliance repair (102)

12/01/2020

Jon arrived on time, diagnosed the problem, ordered the part and was out the next day to repair the washer. I would definitely hire Marathon Appliance again!

Description of Work
LG Washing Machine

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

07/09/2020

He didn’t fix the issue on day one like he said he did, had to reschedule a follow up visit and they missed that day due to “family emergency” .

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2020

07/07/2020

He did not repair and said there is no part available. I asked him what part number so I can do research and call GE. He said he will not give that information to me. Again i asked him i just need GE part number and not your analysis. He said he will not give me that information and asked me to replace whole unit. Please DO NOT use this company as I did not see he had any experience in repairing.

Description of Work
Repair built-in lights not working in GE Exaust unit (above cooktop)

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

05/22/2020

pre paid 532.19 for repair. Decided not to do it and cancel . Called and Email, several time . they said no problem will credit you back. But they don't do it. It been almost a month . This company is nothing but liars I would never trust them.

Description of Work
refrigerator

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

03/09/2020

Service tech was very professional and completed the work as expected. When I set up the appointment there was a miscommunication with the office regarding what was included with the trip charge (diagnostic service for one appliance only), but the tech was very professional about it and allowed me to opt out of the services that would cost extra.

Description of Work
Washer and dryer check up and leveling

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

01/25/2020

He installed parts & left and I started laundry ASAP. First load into dryer & it’s still not working. He’s completely ghosting me refusing to return calls, msgs. I’m out $400

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 09/06/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]. First I would like to apologize for the lapse in communication on our part. It is not our goal or practices to let this happen and we have made recent changes to prevent that. I will be sending you a full refund for services to you immediately. I have brought on staff to cover my absents due to a family health matter and going forward all messages will be received and res...

12/07/2019

The Angie's List website listed the invitation for "free estimate" for repair services from their recommended vendors. Marathon was one local service recommended by Angie's List. I contacted Marathon via the Angie's list link for an estimate to repair my dishwasher. The young service tech arrived. He inquired about what problem I was having and I explained the issue was the soap dispenser door was...

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

11/15/2019

I will definitely use Marathon Appliance again. They came out to check the leaky fridge and turned out there was a cracked drain pan; however the fridge is older and the part was discontinued. They epoxy'd the drain pan, which fixed the issue. Not only were they very responsive, professional and pleasant to deal with, but their overall demeanor was to actually find the issue... not just take a loo...

Description of Work
Repair drain pan in fridge.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

11/01/2019

Rob was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. He quickly came in, diagnosed the problem, & gave me a quick estimate after looking up the part. It wasn't a part he had in stock so he put a rush on the order and was back within 48 hours to fully repair the issue and get me up and running again. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

11/01/2019

Incredible service! The Service Tech was on time, notified me prior to his arrival and after examining my issue he provided me with a very fair and reasonable quote that was much less than the other quotes I had received. He had the parts that were needed and performed the repair in a timely manner. I was very pleased with all aspects of this transaction and would highly recommend Marathon Applian...

Description of Work
DISHWASHER REPAIR

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

We offer repairs and maintenance on all major household appiances regardless of brand. This includes all kitchen, laundry and bar appliances.

The most common items we get requests for that we don't handle are Heating and AC units as well as Hot Water heaters.