Olde World Movers

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2010

909 Heather Dr

Euless, TX 76040

For all your moving needs in or around the state of Texas, call us.This moving company will do it for you. No middlemen or temporary workers. Our full time employees will complete your move professionally and on time.As a licensed, bonded and insured moving company we can guarantee excellent service because our goal is serving you....

movers (115)storage unit (4)piano movers (1)

07/02/2020

While pricing was competitive and they were responsive, they just couldn't accommodate my needed day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am moving for a 1-bedroom apartment to a studio. Primarily moving furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

05/22/2020

It's been several days since the fateful move. Each day I've watched my wife in tears saying "Why did they hate us so?". The move started simply enough. The movers came in with an attitude that continued to get more surly as the day wore on. In addition to the foul language we constantly heard the phrases "it will break but that's not MY problem", "we don't do that", and "that's too fragile to mov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
local move

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

08/03/2019

Excellent! They're professional. There are 3 gentlemen and Dale and his 2 other co workers were very respectful, kind and they did an excellent job. I had an issue with my washer and they're kind enough to come back and pick it up for me. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from my house to my apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

07/29/2019

it went great. the guys that came out and moved us were super helpful and very professional. They were courteous, clean and conscientious of our valuables. I will definitely use them again, hopefully with the same guys. The team lead, Will, was incredibly helpful and so was his two helpers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving residences

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

07/26/2019

I was able to schedule my session for the next day. The phone people were responsive and professional. A truck malfunction delayed our start, but the movers were efficient and courteous. They moved the boxes as directed, and worked at a good pace. They have experience with PODs as well as the usual moving methods. We were through very quickly. I would use these people again and recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed POD rearranged and many boxes added.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

07/17/2019

It went great. I needed professional packing services and Olde World Movers connected me up with the resource to do it. The lady that did the work (Elena) did an excellent job. My wife and I was most pleased with all she did and all the great tips she provided us. Thank you Olde World Movers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional Packing Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

04/15/2019

It went okay but I believe they took money from me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from an apartment to an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

04/15/2019

The service is great. There are four nice GUYS. They we're helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2019

04/15/2019

Wonderful. Great. They we're fast and very efficient and protective to furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved furniture from one house to another

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2019

04/05/2019

It was great they finished the job on a timely manner .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They move me from a house to a 3rd flr apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

Moving - Local & Long Distance, Piano, Antique, & Art. Packing.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa