El Paso Gastroenterology

With Angi since October 2008

Digestive Care/Gastroenterology
Primary Care - Internal Medicine

There are 4 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 70 patients per day....

02/04/2015

It was quite acceptable experience. He did a good job. He is quick and professional. My wife going to him next month.

Description of Work
Dr. Karp is our gastroenterologist and last appointment was probably in 2010.

06/12/2014

after further testing and following his recommendations I passed the stone and was pain free. Dr very competent ,explained medical condition well and what I could do to alleviate symptoms and help condition. no problems getting in to see the Dr. and I was a new patient! I was worried I would have to wait for months to get an appointment.

Description of Work
pain in flank- kidney stone? test done and I had a kidney stone

05/27/2014

He’s a good gastroenterologist. He’s courteous, good and qualified. He graduated from University of Texas. He’s just a good doctor and with him I have a good rapport.

Description of Work
I use Dr. John M. Tune for gastroenterology. I had a colonoscopy last 2012.

04/16/2014

I like him and trust him. Everything went fine with him. Everything over there is nice.

Description of Work
I used Dr. Hernandez for gastroenterology.

03/12/2014

Dr. Karp has always been a great doctor -- smart, sincere, attentive and caring. He is a focused listener, an excellent diagnostician, and a highly knowledgeable specialist. I am glad we have someone like him, with his skills and experience, here in El Paso.

Description of Work
Checkup as returning patient. He has been my doctor for more than 15 years.

Gastroenterology