Denver The Handyman

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2012

I am a professional handyman. My prices are very competitive & reasonable, but the quality of my work is beyond compare....

Independent Technician

Independent Technician

We are an owner, operated company with industry experience since 2000, specializing in appliance repairs. We service all major brands and models. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/11/2020

Repair was excellently performed. Denver was very courthouses and professional. Cleaned up his work area very well. The total cost was very reasonable. I definitely recommend and will use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a Pocket Door that became unhinged

CATEGORY doors

08/08/2020

Good job in a reasonable time. Would hire Denver again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reinstall ceiling fan

CATEGORY appliance repair

07/23/2020

Denver and his son did a fantastic job! He'll be my go-to handyman from now on, and he'll be highly recommended by me to friends and family!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install two security doors

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

12/03/2019

Excellent quality work. He arrived early and finished the job within an hour. He took the time to explain everything and cleaned up afterward. Very professional and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend him and will be using him again for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed pet door installed into wall of stucco home

CATEGORY woodworking

08/08/2019

He arrived on time, worked fast, did a perfect job. This would have taken my husband all day. I’d recommend his services to anyone. Knowledgeable about the assembly and cleaned up after job was completed. You can’t go wrong using his services. I will always call him first for future jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an upright cabinet assembled.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman - ceiling fans, light fixture installations, sink & garbage disposal replacements, drywall repairs, stucco repairs, window screen repair, door & frame repair, tree removal

Minor electrical, minor plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal