Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2013

3030 N Trinity Rd

Denton, TX 76208

We are a Bed and Breakfast for adults only and a meeting, event and wedding venue located at Patricks' Pastures Alpaca Ranch. We have a 5 star rating on all of the B&B site....

11/21/2017

Krystal K.

The property is close to everything you might want or need without having to deal with the noises of big cities or highways! We stayed here for our 5th Anniversary this year and we are going to be returning as soon as we can! The animals are all friendly and the hosts are amazing! We loved the private Jacuzzi and the small rooms were just perfect. Just do yourselves a favor and book NOW!!! No regrets!

Description of Work
Anniversary getaway!

11/07/2017

Maxine D.

Rita and Jim bent over backwards to help make our son's rehearsal dinner a huge success! We are so grateful to them and we loved the cottages which were immaculately clean. Great weekend breakfasts as well!

Description of Work
A place to stay and a place for our son's rehearsal dinner

Most appreciated

03/30/2016

Brad B.

My wife and I absolutely loved our stay. If we needed anything the staff was on it. We enjoyed our private hot tub and relaxing in the swing next to the pond. We will be back for sure.

Description of Work
Offered us a wonderful place to stay.

10/26/2015

Kathy C.

From the minute you get here they take great care of you. The cabins are just beautiful sitting around a small lake, nestled in the trees. Inside you have everything you need to be so comfortable. Rita and Jim take good care of you and answer questions, tell you jokes and even brought a nightcap to our door!! I slept like a baby. Rita cooked us a gourmet breakfast, with the eggs laid by the free range chickens nearby. They have geese, friendly dogs and Alpaca's! We were able to pet them, feed them and one even gave me a kiss! Ypu will relax here for sure. There are good places to eat nearby, we drove north to check out a local vineyard and enjoy the scenery. We will have to come back! Thanks Jim and Rita

Description of Work
This is a lovely place to visit We have been to other Places but this so much fun! just gotta go--relaxing weekend away

05/17/2015

Kelly C.

This was my first stay at a Bed and Breakfast, so I didn't really know what to expect. Most of the places I've seen online are overly decorated and too formal for my taste, so the discovery of The Old Irish B & B was a surprise. In the past year and a half, I've had to travel extensively for my job and have stayed in several different levels of hotels. Some were great, others were not. Jim & Rita provide the highest level of customer service that I have ever experienced. I arrived during a major spring storm with the possibility of tornados. While other staff members were taking care of the animals & property, I was escorted to my cabin by Jim and given instructions if the storm were to escalate. I felt very safe and knew that I was in good hands instead of fending for myself with strangers. Luckily, the storm passed with only heavy rain. The next day I took a tour of the property, fed the animals and got a massage. I went from seriously stressed out to completely relaxed in 24 hours. Being at the B & B is like hanging out at the lake with old friends ? friends who wait on you hand & foot, deliver food and wine to your door and then make sure the hot tub is exactly how you want it. Jim is hilarious and kept me laughing all of the time. He made it clear that his job was to take care of me and keep me happy. Best Innkeeper Ever! The Inn is adults only and I didn?t realize just how special that is. I don?t have children and am not used to the noise level of other people?s kids. It was wonderful to stretch out on the porch with a book for a couple of hours or relax in the hot tub and only hear the sounds of the animals. It?s a magical place and I can?t wait to go back.

Description of Work
The Old Irish Bed and Breakfast provided a wonderful escape from my stressed out life.

02/09/2014

Norman B.

Very friendly crew & the owners are great! Loved the animals too.

Description of Work
Two night stay in a cabin overlooking the pond & water fountain

Most appreciated

Reception Halls
    Wedding Planning
    MasterCard, PayPal

Kid's Parties

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn

How is Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn overall rated?

Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn open?

Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn is open:

Sunday: 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM

What payment options does Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn provide

Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn accepts the following forms of payment: MasterCard, PayPal

Does Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn offer free estimates?

Ask Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn for details on free project estimates.

Does Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn offer a senior discount?

No, Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn does not offer a senior discount.

Does Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn offer emergency services?

Yes, Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn?

No, Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn does not offer warranties.

What services does Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn offer?

Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn offers the following services: Ben and breakfast, event center, meetings, weddings, anniversaries, corporate events, graduations, showers, birthday parties for adults

Are there any services Old Irish Bed & Breakfast / Paca Road Inn does not offer?

Kid's Parties