Attic Comfort LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

Locally owned & operated. We strive to be very thorough, explaining in great detail, the services and work that is needed to make your home or business be more energy efficient. We also take great care to protect the areas of your attic with personal belongings, ensuring they are properly covered prior to installation and uncovered when the job is completed. All the work is done with our trained technicians, no subs. Information will be provided to you, at the end of the year, to assist you in receiving the proper Federal or local tax rebates that may be available....

Climate Doctors

Climate Doctors is family owned & locally operated. We understand that taking care of your family is the number one priority. Climate Doctors was started to provide complete duct cleaning and energy efficient solutions to help consumer's homes have better air quality and a more efficient heating and air systems. Climate Doctors will do what it takes to do a complete cleaning & inspection of the duct work to assure unfiltered air from the attic is not entering into the home environment. Award Winning.

Offers by Climate Doctors on Angi
American Building Services

We are a small family owned air conditioning company offering residential and commercial service, installation and sales. I personally hold an Associates Of Applied Science Degree in Residential Air Conditioning from East Field College and train all my technicians Ensuring the right system diagnostic and provide the best solutions for you. Our customer service is second to none.

AGES Services Company

We provide Heating and Air Conditioning and Electrical Service for both Residential and Commercial Projects in the Greater DFW Area! Some of our services include: >HVAC Home Energy Audits >System Maintenance & Plans >IMMEDIATE Air Conditioning, Heater and Furnace Service and Repair on ALL brands >Home or Commercial Inspection >New System Installation and Sales >Electric Vehicle (EV) Car Charger >SMART HOME Devices (Doorbell, Security Camera, Thermostat) >LED Lighting (Chandelier, Exterior, Interior) >Home REMODELS >NEW PANEL or WIRING UPGRADES >Surge Protection >Smoke Alarms >and the list goes on! Our services are affordable on both NEW and EXISTING Systems and Properties. We offer financing options. Many times we are able to offer more value at a lower price - Don't forget our PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. Whatever your needs are, our licensed technicians will find a perfect solution. Don't Settle for an unlicensed handyman. Hire an expert.

10/19/2017

Only if all service companies were this good.

Description of Work
Added insulation to attic.

11/07/2016

They were great. I have a disability and they worked very hard to accomodate me. They were friendly, professional, punctual, and did great work!!! I highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
Take out old attic insulation, sealing, disinfection, new attic insulation

08/12/2016

Excellent. I collected 5 estimates for the work and selected Attic Comfort. Owner David Beevers provided the estimate and was present throughout the 2 days of work. We selected him due to several factors: 1) His honesty in accessing the work to be done. Other companies tried to up sell us on products we didn't need, such as solar fans at a cost of $650 ea. (We already have a fan that works fine). ...

Description of Work
Insulation and Air Duct Work Replacement

Category insulation,energy audit

09/30/2015

I am 100% satisfied, when came in 1K under estimate

Description of Work
Detailed check of existing isolation and other energy issues. Added insulation, soffits, replaced original soffits, 2 turbines and wrapped interior attic walls. Sealed air leaks

Category insulation,energy audit

12/19/2014

David was very professional and with his team, they arrived on time, completed the work and extra items not on my estimate. I was very pleased

Description of Work
I had a poor insulation job in my garage attic; Attic Comfort fixed replaced the insulation and install additional insulation in my home attic. David was very detailed.

Category insulation

Radiant Barrier, Insulation, Ventilation, Energy Sealing, Insulation Extraction, Thermal Imaging