Mousa's Automotive Service

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2004

Auto Service

West Pearland Tire & Auto

You won't find a more friendly and professional group of people than the Customer Service Team at West Pearland Tire and Auto. We will treat you like a friend and your car like it was one of our own. We will be happy to earn your business.

EUROCAR-WERK

Since 1973, customers have trusted us with their European car’s maintenance, upgrade and repair needs. Eurocar-Werk specializes in all European luxury brands, both classic and modern. From Porsche, Mercedes and BMW to Audi, Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini and other exotics, Eurocar-Werk is the premiere destination for customers that expect excellence. Our full-service facility has all the amenities and equipment of a luxury dealership and our staff of trained and certified ASE and Bosch technicians are some of the best in the Greater Houston Area. The car you drive is an exceptional piece of work deserving of exceptional service, and exceptional service is the cornerstone of our business. Your satisfaction is our number one concern. We invite you to visit us today and experience first-hand a level of service you’ll only find at Eurocar-Werk. Eurocar-Werk also offers a complimentary pick up and drop off concierge service. We understand how important your time is, and we will work to fit your schedule. Whether you are located in the Greater Houston Area, or out of city, we will accommodate to your specific needs. Contact us today, and have your car serviced at your own convenience. Please call (713) 661-6428.

06/14/2017

All went very well. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Great work at a great price

12/22/2011

My car is seventeen years old and I have had Mousa's Automotive Service work on it about three to four times. They were good. They did exactly what they said they would do. What they said was what was wrong with it. My overall experience with was excellent. They do a good job. They don’t mess around. They take it in, they do it, and it is over with it, it is done. I don’t know the going prices how...

Description of Work
I last used Mousa's Automotive Service about eight months ago. They had to replace the internal parts of the steering wheel for my car. They had to put a part inside of my Buick 1994 Skylark. It even had to have a new joystick to turn on the lights.

08/17/2009

They are a family run business that is reasonable in their pricing and are very trustworthy. I recently had an experience that was typical, whereby I went thinking I needed a tune-up and was told I did not need one for many more miles. I was also given valuable advice about several other things regarding my truck. I left without having spent a dime!

Description of Work
My husband and I have frequented this shop for many years because they always do a great job of fixing the automotive problem at hand quickly and thoroghly and do not do unnecessary work.

03/19/2004

WE ALWAYS TAKE OUR CARS TO MOUSSA'S. THEY ARE ALWAYS VERY QUICK AND VERY FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
TOOK TRUCK TO THEM FOR AN OIL CHANGE.

Auto repair.