The Pawfessionals Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2013

3109 Knox St. Suite 640

Dallas, TX 75205

We know how much you love your pets, but when work, vacations, or schedule conflicts take you away from them, you need a reliable pet sitting service. The Pawfessionals Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters serving Dallas, Frisco, McKinney and Plano, TX are here to help! Cost is determined by the job. We offer: Professional, friendly, and reliable dog walking and pet sitting staff with references Quick and easy online reservations The ability to check on your pet from anywhere in the world via our daily online status reports with detailed notes Peace of mind knowing your pet is happy in the safety and comfort of their own home...

10/11/2016

Jackie B.

Oh I really appreciate Darren with Pawfessionals. He has watched my cats on several occasions ranging from 3 - 30 days. Every time has been positive and the house is fresh smelling/clean when I return. He occasionally will text me an update on how they are doing, he makes sure that I return when I say that I will be back and their payment process is very easy. One time I was out of town and needed a document to be sent overnight to me and he was willing to dig through my files and take it to the FedEx for me. I so appreciate him. Pawfessionals makes it easy to leave and feel comfortable that my pets are in good care.

Description of Work
Daily rate to housesit 2 cats - feed, water, clean litter box, get mail, check the house

04/02/2016

Carla G.

Our dog seemed to do just fine while we were gone with Pawfessionals taking care of her. They gave me some email updates regarding my dog while we were out if town.

Description of Work
Fed my dog, walked my dog, played with my dog while we were out of town.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

It's always a pleasure to care for Sophie.

03/10/2016

Karen C.

I have been using Pawfessionals for the past year. Darren has been very dependable, flexible and reasonably priced. He spends the night at my house when I am out of town so that I don't have to board my animals. He even gives my cat medications. I also use him to take my dogs out during the day if I'm not available. I have sometimes called Darren on short notice and he has always taken care of me. I travel easier knowing I can call on him.

Description of Work
Walked dogs and checked on cats

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

We appreciate your sterling recommendation! Like all of our long term clients, we truly think of [Removed Pet Name], [Removed Pet Name], [Removed Pet Name], and [Removed Pet Name] as our close family!

03/10/2016

Nicole M.

I definitely recommend Darren at Pawfessionals! Whenever I have to go out of town, I feel confident and assured that my cat is getting the best care!

Description of Work
Darren has taken excellent care of my cat, Charlie, when I have been out of town on three different occasions. Prior to the first time I worked with Pawfessionals, Darren came for a home visit to meet Charlie. Darren was very thorough during the visit to make sure he knew all information about Charlie's routine. During the time that I have been away, Darren sends updates to me to let me know how things are going, which I always appreciate!

Category pet sitters

Thank you for the great review and please call anytime you need care for Charlie.

03/07/2016

Christy R.

They are super professional and go above and beyond. They have even had to take one of my dogs to the vet. There service allows me to leave town and not worry about my house or my dogs even if I am out of the country.

Description of Work
They have taken care of all 3 of my dogs every time I have left time for over 8 years.

Category pet sitters

Thank you so much for allowing us to care for your pets since April 2011. It's always nice to see them - they truly are like family to us.

04/20/2015

sherri W.

GREAT! Always frustrated by coming home to an annoyed and pouting cat who had been ignored or neglected by well intended neighbors and friends that I recruited to "check in on her". I finally decided I needed a professional! After contacting several pet sitters that either failed to respond at all or seemed totally underwhelmed with my request for 3 days of cat sitting, I emailed Pawfessionals around 8:30 one evening to see if they could help me. Much to my surprise and delight Darren responded almost immediately via email saying they would be happy to pet sit for me, attached a link for more information about the company and said he would call me the next morning to set up a time for a first meeting. The following morning Darren called, was extremely pleasant and very professional, scheduled a free consulttaion to meet my Darby and pick up keys. Following our conversation I received an email directing me to fill out a pet profile which covers absolutely everything! I was beyond impressed! Since this was my first time using a pet sitter a few days before my trip I was wondering if I should call or email to confirm my upcoming dates when all of a sudden I received an email from Pawfessionals noting the dates scheduled, the sitters name and that visits would be made in the mornings. Today I returned to one very happy and extremely relaxed cat that acted as if she hadn't even noticed I had been missing not to mention absent during a huge thunderstorm! Thank you Darren!! You are wonderful! BTW... as a quick footnote to the next question on this review form, 'would you like to share with your Band of Neighbors?' Although I am not sure how this information is tabulated, I contacted 1 pet sitter specifically because their info showed '10 people near you' have used this company. Wow, Imagine my surprise when they responded that they did not service my area! I'm happy to share my great experience with those 'near me' but I think I'll start placing more weight on great reviews going forward!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

Category pet sitters

[member's name removed] Thank you for that super review! I'm so pleased you came home to a happy and relaxed Darby. Let your neighbors know We will be happy to sit for them too! :-)

04/03/2015

Kellie K.

Top Notch dog walkers! We are so pleased with the service we received and continue to receive. They are on time, consistent, reliable, and very professional. They are definitely "dog people" and I say this because of the positive ways my dogs respond to them. They are easy-going and we feel extremely comfortable with them in our home and taking care of pups. Our dogs are well-exercised (and I'm thrilled to report that they've both lost weight - yay!). In the several months that we've used this company - there's been no drama - I say this because I've used other dog walking services and the opposite was true. Expensive but well worth the money.

Description of Work
Darren and Rob walk our two labs - 4 times a week (an hour for each walk). We started using them in December 2014 and we are still using them. The walks are not only for stimulation but also for weight loss.

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

Morgan and Bentley are a true bright spot in our day — they are always so happy to hit the pavement :-) I think we've really made progress getting their weight down. And they are such good dogs with great personalities! Truly a pleasure to walk. Thanks for your kind words!

04/02/2015

Emily C.

One of their dog walkers, Mary, is absolutely wonderful. She has been walking our special needs, senior dog for over a year and we couldn't be more pleased. Mary is one of the family. Our dog loves her--we love her. She spends time giving love, is mindful of the surroundings when taking the dog out, and leaves a note of how the walk went. Mary is truly a blessing! The company is well-run and responsive. Walk prices are reasonable (about the same as day care). When we had snow early in March, both the company and Mary contacted me proactively about getting to the apartment. They also willing issued a credit when Mary couldn't get there due to weather. I appreciate The Pawfessionals-Dallas and Mary so much. Thank you for caring for my dog so well!

Description of Work
Provides dog walking services

Category pet sitters,dog walkers

The fact that Maya was blind never prevented her from enjoying her walks! Mary misses her terribly but hopes you and Maya are enjoying your new home in Florida.Please let us know how you are both doing. :-)

10/31/2014

Elizabeth G.

Love these guys! Mary usually walks my girls and they just love her. Darren is also great and we are comfortable with anyone they would send over. They are all dog lovers too so are patient and great with pets.

Description of Work
30 minute visit and walked two dog

10/29/2014

Martha G.

They are superb! When I moved into my house, Pawfessionals noticed the need to set up the electronic cat door for me during a visit and did it at no extra charge! The cat areas are always impeccably cleaned and all refuse is taken away. Also, I am called if there are any issues with my house or the cats. I am EXTREMELY pleased with this service! Pawfessionals also provides a lockout service should I ever be locked out of my house. I have never used it, but it is a nice bonus. Rates just went up to $19/visit. This is still much lower than prevailing rates in Dallas.

Description of Work
Pawfessionals visits my cats twice a day for 30 minutes each visit. I engage Pawfessionals every six weeks. Fresh wet food is served, the litter box is cleaned, and the cats are engaged in petting, etc.

Category pet sitters

While I rarely saw KiKi, Daphne is a wonderful cat with the sweetest disposition! It was a pleasure to program your cat door — always happy to help out.
    Animal & House Sitting