Texas Vascular Associates PA

Founded 1954 • With Angi since October 2008

621 N Hall St Ste 100

Dallas, TX 75226

Our physicians are Board Certified and nationally recognized as vascular surgeons. Patient care is our number one concern. We utilize the latest techniques and continue to be involved in vascular research so that we can provide you with the best possible care. Texas Vascular Associates was founded in 1954 by world renowned vascular surgeon Jesse Eldon Thompson, M.D. Dr. Thompson is a pioneer in vascular surgery and has set the standard for all others in his field. In 2005, Dr. Thompson received the Baylor University Medical Center Foundation Wings of Eagles Award for his lifetime dedication to vascular surgery. Our physicians continue this high standard in patient care....

02/24/2016

Daniel T.

06/12/2014

Stephanie G.

01/13/2013

Ruby P.

Dr. Hicks was very nice and communicated with me as to what he thought was going on. He did a sonogram in his office and then came back to give me the results. Although he was almost an hour late seeing me (my appointment was for 2:00 and he didn't see me until almost 3:00), it was worth the wait. I did drive in from Red Oak to see him and was frustrated that by the time I left, I was in rush hour traffic going back home. BUT....I would defnitedly recommend this group of doctors if you need a vasular specialist.

Description of Work
I have been having lots of leg pain and actually had a pulmonary embolism. My doctor did some tests because he said my pulse was weak in my feet and legs. I found this group on Angie's List and called to make an appointment. I got an appointment within a week to see Dr. Hicks.

01/08/2013

Went very well. No problems at all. Loved this doctor.

Description of Work
Had laser treatment for spider veins.

08/02/2012

see above paragraph. PERFECT: DR SHUTZE

Description of Work
If you are in need of a exceptional vascular doctor, Dr. Shutze is your answer. Very intelligent, communicates in laymen's terms so you can understand the explanation of your problem, never in a hurry, treats a patient as if you are the only one that he has, very interested and dedicated to identify and fix the problem without delay. Dr. Shutze knows all the answers, and i am so happy that i had the privilege of meeting him. He is very positive and considerate of his patients. Good luck (to the reader) in your search. I hope this was helpful to you. PAULA J STEPHENSON

06/10/2009

Went very well. Tests showed that surgery was not needed, so no further proceedures were required.

Description of Work
Saw Dr. Gable as a referral from another physician. He examined me and ordered tests.

Vascular Surgery