Sierra Haute Living

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

3.3

13532 Spring Grove Ave

Dallas, TX 75240

IDEAS Interior | Exterior | Landscaping | Design (free design with installation. Remodel, Landscape and Gardening originally starts in Orange County California in 1998, I srart out cleaning house. than my customer start asking out if could do lawn mowing. Then littler by little my clients srart asking me to do something different, from tree care, replacing some shingles repair, some painting, repairing concrete. Now we hove 26 employees from roofers, painters, plumbers and electricians. Concrete work and replacement $8.50 sq ft (Get 15%OFF over 1000 square foot installation) New sprinkler system just $499.99 per zone. New cedar fence 6 foot tall $55 per lineal foot and FREE staining. Senior discount 15%OFF (material, delivery, recycle is not applicable for this discount) Labor only Now serving all Dallas, Forth worth, Denton and all areas....

06/14/2017

Daren P.

Horrible. He didn't know that a permit was required in the city of Dallas for a Patio Cover. It took him 3 months to apply for the permit and blamed the city. He kept saying it was going to take a few weeks for the city to approve the permit. We called the city to ask the status of the permit and they told us it was approved. I asked when was it submitted and they said that same day. The patio cover roof leaked all summer and Roberto would tell us he was coming over to fix it and never show up. We had to spend $3K to have a reputable roofing company make repairs. He didn't use the proper roofing materials. The roof whirly birds were installed incorrectly. DONT USE THIS COMPANY

Description of Work
They put on a patio cover and new roof.

We offered warranty on all our project, like any other company. We try to work with our clients budge and make suggestion base and what we (I) see. Like any other business if the worked done has been repair, removed in any means by any other company the warranty expires (Revokes). 1. Once my client call to complain for the water leak, we find out that my client had removed some ceiling boards on the patio. (Leak was found by the end joint between the new patio and house roof, a bend flashing was coursing the water leak) On the patio cover roof my client, applied a lot of roof leak caulk to every single shingle line (picture were taken for record) I mantion to my client that the warranty was revoked due to this matter, but I was going to fix it even though my client had done all of that on he's own. We were going to repair it and we asked for some time because we got a little bit busy and because my insurance was not to pay for this repair due to my decision on try to repair it on hi's own. We were going to get it fix on the company expense. 2. As we replace the roof we found some rotten decking and got it replace on no cost to my client. 3. The patio cover was build at no laber cost to my client. (Material was proved by my client) 4. Since the previous house owner, had done some adjustments on the patio side area, therefore we need it to make sure that the new structure did not interfere or cause any problems in the long run. All our jobs are done in the best quality work, in order to warranty our job and project. Some times we go on extra mile to satisfy our clients and do some repair for FREE.

04/12/2017

Stephen K.

Roberto is an absolute pro! From concept to design and then construction, everything was top notch. He also accommodated any and all requests during the process. Best of all, he kept the project on track and on time. He communicated and kept us informed every step of the way!

Description of Work
New Outdoor Kitchen.

Category concrete driveways,outdoor lighting,outdoor kitchens

07/20/2015

Holly M.

Description of Work
New sprinkler system abd a New fence.

Category concrete driveways

We fit the tow projects in my client budget, since according to my client she did not have enough cash flow to pay on other company. The client inspect the project before we leave the property and ok it.

03/30/2014

ROBERT & AMY T.

Be careful with their prices. They would give you a quote that is very reasonable; however, during the process, if you were to request any additions, they would give crazy prices.

Category concrete driveways

Estimates are base on the customer needs, project location in the property and material desired by client. Some material can be economical and some can be expensive, Therefore, material, labor, delivery, tax, recycle fee and handling can change it all. as it can be economical or more expensive. Keep in mind that project cost is base on project dimension, Material and labor for the project and delivered

Earth Kind Services

Organic Lawn Top Dressing & Organic Lawn Fertilization. I started this company to offer an organic, safe lawn application that really gets results. Using our specialized spreaders we spread wonderful rich compost to build your soil in your lawn and landscape. Compost improves the structure and texture of the soil enabling it to better retain nutrients, moisture, and air for the stronger, healthier plants. This organic matter feeds the soil microbes that are vital for good diverse soil environment. Compost helps to control diseases and insects that might otherwise overrun a more sterile soil lacking natural checks against their spread. Compost can save lots of money too - reducing costs of replacing sod and plants, use less water, reduce cost of herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers. Results may vary due to turf and soil conditions. Most people see their turf thicken & bare spots fill in. It usually take a few weeks to begin to see results. Gradually compaction lessens and the soil may even feel softer. Watering needs should go down 30%. When we seed at the same time as top dressing we usually have a good stand of grass in 3 weeks. See our videos on Youtube as well. Website: https://www.earthkindservices.com

Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting

We are a full service outdoor lighting company. We specialize in the design and installation of LED outdoor lighting for homes, landscape, arbors, trees, fountains. We also convert high voltage lights to LED to save money on lamp replacement and electrical cost.

Offers by Creative Nightscapes Outdoor Lighting on Angi
    AK Lighting

FREE Consultation & FREE demo so you can see it before you buy it! Want landscape lighting to make your home look elegant, more welcoming, and emphasize the features you love? I've installed landscape lighting for about 7 years, half with a professional company and half with my company. One thing I have found that has helped everyone of my customers is a FREE demo. We set up the lights so you can see what it looks like before you commit. This way you can visualize what you want, and we can install without guessing. Give us a call if you're interested in a free demo.

Roofing, Framing, Painting, Siding, Granite, Tile, Carper installation, Wood Floors, Concrete Work-Stain Concrete-Stamp Concrete-Concrete and Pave, Stone Paving, Retain Walls, French Drainage System, Decking, Arbors, Pergolas, Pavillions, Fencing, Electric Gates, Tree Service, Tree Planting Removal and Stump Grinding, Grass Installation, Shrubs and Bushes Installation, Mulch and Organic Compost Installation, Sprinkler System, Landscape Installation, Flower Beds Installation,