Rush to Brush

located in

Dallas, TX 75234

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Handymen Project

Handymen Project

handyman
Hung up a shade sail back yard lightning running toilets fixed front door weather stripping replaced water filter and air filter replaced in LG refrigerator

Locally owned and operated small business with over 15 years experience with painting and handyman services were able to fix a variety of problems from changing a door knob to painting your entire house well staffed and professional ...

interior painting (3)handyman (2)home remodeling (1)

07/24/2021

Where do I begin! Brian is awesome. Has great work ethic, is fair, polite, honest and does a job well done! I had many projects that needed to be done and he met all of my needs in a timely manner was able to get it all done in a day (hard worker) and for a great deal! He’s super friendly with all people and even pets! Upon meeting him he had a great vibe to him and it felt like I’ve known him for...

Description of Work
hung up a shade sail back yard lightning running toilets fixed front door weather stripping replaced water filter and air filter replaced in LG refrigerator

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Review for Rush to Brush - located in, Dallas, TX - 39417590

07/14/2021

Brian does excellent work! He was very patient with me when I was trying to decide on the perfect color. I highly recommend him! Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/13/2021

My experience with this business from beginning to end. The work they did made my home better than I knew it could be and they cleaned up before leaving every time! The pricing was competitive as well. I will definitely use them on my next project.

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Handymen

Category handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

Interior and exterior painting and handyman services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover