On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2016

5981 Arapaho Road Ste 104

Dallas, TX 75248

On Time Taxi Cab is a family run taxicab service & we will treat you like family too! We know the importance of having an honest & reliable taxi company and Customer Service is our priority and sincere pleasure!...

07/25/2018

Elizabeth S.

This was my second time to use this company and I was very pleased. The driver was prompt, kind, and remained calm in spite of heavy traffic to Fort Worth and a torrential downpour on the way home. He kept us safe.

Description of Work
Driven to a show in Fort Worth and returned home afterwards.

06/16/2017

Charles B.

great job! Will use again

Description of Work
came exactly at the time at my home that i requested. also even though i didn't have the time my flight would return in a week, they looked it up and called me as soon as I landed letting me know they were outside.

05/17/2017

Kevin P.

I made the reservation on their web site. Later I called and moved up the time an hour. The driver showed up on time in a minivan as expected. The drive to the airport was uneventful. I did help the driver with the route; I live near the airport, and his navigation system wanted him to take the freeway. From my location it's faster on a surface street.

Description of Work
We needed a ride for 4 people (and luggage) to the airport; this included a walker.

01/26/2017

Cynthia C R.

The worst part was that they went to the wrong address to pick us up. They went to great lengths to correct the problem and discounted us significantly on the rate so that was the best part. They made a mistake but they did a great job in stepping up to it, admitting to it and correcting it and giving us a discount.

Description of Work
Taxi service.

Taxi/Shuttle Service
    Limousine Service
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service

How is On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service overall rated?

On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service open?

On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service is open:

Sunday: Open All Day

Monday: Open All Day

Tuesday: Open All Day

Wednesday: Open All Day

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service provide

On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offer free estimates?

Yes, On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offers free project estimates.

Does On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offer a senior discount?

Yes, On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offers a 5% senior discount.

Does On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offer emergency services?

Yes, On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service?

No, On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service does not offer warranties.

What services does On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offer?

On Time Taxi Cab & Airport Transportation Service offers the following services: Prearranged pickups from Houses, Apartments, Offices, Hotels, and Airports! Reserve your ride today!