Mark A. Venincasa DDS

Dentistry - Cosmetic
Dentistry - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentistry - TMJ
Dentistry - Pediatrics

We are a general and cosmetic dental practice that seeks to provide quality care at a great value, that values the relationships with our patients immensely, and that seeks to minimize our patients dental expenses over the course of their lifetimes. The practice began in 1986 and has grown primarily by word-or-mouth referrals from our valued patients. We value our patients time, we have minimal wait times in the reception area, and we do not schedule multiple patients at the same time. We offer easy access to our office by car travel as well as by offering closeby assigned free parking....

10/15/2014

He is five stars as they are concerned. He was very conservative. A lot of dentist of that nature will say to do the root canal or crown, but he said to wait and see if the pain issue did not went away because he thought it was caused by an infection, and if the pain went away, it would have been a waste of surgery. So, we appreciate his desire not to just rack up charges.

Description of Work
Dr. Mark Venincasa is a dental provider. My mother-in-law and wife used him last month. He is an endodontists. He has given my wife advice with respect to getting a crown.

Category endodontics,dentists

08/25/2014

It was my first visit and everything went very smoothly. The dentist is very nice and calming. The staff is also very nice and caring. They care about you as a person and not just a patient. I have had no problem contacting the doctor or scheduling with the dentist. They even have early hours for those who have busy work schedules.

Description of Work
I visited for a routine cleaning and exam. He has also done a crown for me.

Category dentists

06/20/2013

Dr. Mark A. Venincasa's office are very easy to work with, his personnel have all been real nice, and they have allowed me to pay this as I could. They worked with me on that too and Dr. Venincasa is a real nice man. He was very gentle, very compassionate, and he did make sure everything fit like it was supposed to. He sent my dentures back to be readjusted. If I have a problem he'll listen to try...

Description of Work
I saw Dr. Mark A. Venincasa for dentures.

Category dentures

06/10/2012

They meet me and got started on time. They were very attentive to my needs and any changes from my last visit. They reviewed and provided insight for any issues I was experiencing and they finished up and sent me on my way, a fantastic experience.

Description of Work
I was in the office for a routine cleaning, and there is always a fantastic staff on hand to help me with my appointment. They do a fantastic job and they are all wonderful people for the chore this is the dentist.

Category dentists

03/15/2012

A trip to the dentist is no one's favorite activity. But Dr. Venicasa and his staff have always been friendly and professional. Briscoe, the dental hygentist is incredibly nice, and he does good work. Kay handles their appointments and billing, and she is also a very nice lady! She has always been more than pleasant when I have called and/or come in the office. The last time I called to doublechec...

Description of Work
I have been going to Dr. Venincasa for about 1 1/2-2 years now. I will be the first to admit that I need a lot of work done, and I have slowly been getting it done. So far from his office I have had general exams, cleanings, root canals, and some crown work done. Each visit has been one that left me feeling comfortable with his treatment and willing to come back, even though I have a hard time making myself visit the dentist. They will talk you through everything that they are doing and check on you often to make sure that you are ok during a procedure. A dental visit cannot always be painless, but they have done everything they could to minimize that. Despite the fact that my teeth do need a lot of work, Dr. Venicasa has not made me feel guilty about that as other providers have in the past either.

Category endodontics,dentists

General Dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, preventive care, TMJ Dysfunction, wisdom teeth extraction with IV sedation, Cerec single-appointment crowns and partial crowns, non-surgical gum treatment, root canal therapy, sealants, dental implant restoration, night guards, gold and tooth-colored crowns, partial and full dentures, tooth-colored fillings, tooth whitening/bleaching (Zoom!), porcelain veneers, occlusal adjustments, replacement of missing teeth, nitrous oxide (laughing gas), CareCredit.

orthodontics