LOVEFIELD AUTO REPAIR

With Angi since November 2005

Auto Service

MID-CITIES SERVICE CENTER

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff.

Bart's Custom Transmission & Auto Repair

Your one stop Auto Repair Shop. Celebrating 40 years of service in the Arlington area. Family owned and operated, serving the DFW metroplex since 1972. Technicians are experienced and very knowledgable. Extended warranties honored

Jewell Auto

Jewell Auto is a family owned business delivering honest, professional auto repair and maintenance services to the people of Fort Worth, Crowley, Burleson, Dallas, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and surrounding DFW areas. Our quality ASE certified technicians at Jewell Auto employ today's latest automotive technology. They are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs as well as complete maintenance on all foreign and domestic vehicles. Let Jewell Auto take care of all of your automotive repair needs. Additional DBA - Jewel Auto Inc. Additional email - mike@jewellauto.com.

12/16/2016

I have used them many times. They are good people. They are honest people and they know what they are talking about. I would recommend them. I have recommended them to a lot of people.

Description of Work
I use Lovefield Auto. They do my routine maintenance. I go every 5,000 miles.

12/16/2016

Description of Work
I started using Lovefield Auto for routine maintenance.

11/19/2005

When I got there the place was full of friendly people and the staff was very professionally. They took my car in and in know time they told me what was wrong and repaired it.

Description of Work
Replaced thermostat module because the other one that I had before was very badly damaged