FEDERAL LIMOUSINE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since February 2008

11211 Ables Ln

Dallas, TX 75229

Federal Limousine was established in 1989 and built a reputation as a leader with in the transportation industry. Winner of DFW Angie's List Super Service Award,We are with the BBB -Better Business Bureau with A+ Rating since 2005 (No.2 in seniority in Dallas), Member of the NLA , Member of the MLOA , Dallas Vistors Bureau and the Dfw Limousine Association....

Resposiveness

09/24/2019

On time and uneventful as expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
airport ride

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

09/13/2019

Federal Limo, and in particular, our driver Madut Deng, are always reliable, friendly, and professional. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Transportation

CATEGORY limo services,car transport

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

06/07/2019

Federal Limousine is awesome. They are always on time, and they are extremely nice. I trust them picking up my kids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pick up my kids to and from college.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

08/20/2018

Did not get the limo I ordered, the air conditioner was not working properly so we were all sweaty by the time we arrived at restaurant, the inside was dirty, no ice, no cold water to drink, didn't know if plastic cups were clean because there was the trash from previous use...Would not recommend them to anyone!! They appeared to have no pride in their service and vehicles....They did return a por...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limo back and forth to 3 Forks for wife's 70 th birthday

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2018

It was 110 degrees and we Gave the customer an upgrade due to the heat to a very nice hummer limo, customer complaint and we gave a full refund. we never got paid for the ride even though we gave very nice service. We contact the customer again after the ride in order to make right even more then just a full refund and customer never respond. We are doing the maximum as possible to make it right f...

05/08/2018

We have used Federal on a number of occasions. They are always punctual and professional. Madut has been our driver mostly- he is absolutely the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limousine Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

05/06/2018

My drivers name was Madut. He was waiting for me at the baggage with my name on a scrolling tablet with large letters. He contacted me the day before letting me know his name and had all my flight information correct. When my plane touched down he had already texted me my baggage claim pickup area. He didn’t have to do that. He was very professional and friendly. Ask for him if you use this servic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pick up from Dallas airport.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2018

03/15/2018

Very punctual and willing to help with anything! I will definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large SUV TO/FROM DFW AIRPORT

CATEGORY limo services,taxi service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

02/16/2018

Great! Driver is very professional, friendly and car was immaculate!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Airport car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2018

08/02/2017

Showed up exactly on time; pleasant ride, got to airport quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ride to Love Field

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

07/27/2017

They were punctual and polite. I had a lot of luggage so a bigger car was available. I have used them three time with round trips.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shuttle service to DFW airport. Had to be early with no stops for intl flight.

CATEGORY taxi service