Carstar Guardian

11211 Ables Ln

Dallas, TX 75229

Super Service Award Winner, BBB Accredited , Certifed I-Car Gold technicians, National Warranty, Geico, State Farm, AllState, Farmers, Progressive Direct Bill Shop...

4.4

4.4

Resposiveness

12/04/2020

*REAL REVIEW* READ BEFORE** This business owner completely lied to us and did not complete the job he promised. On top of everything, he also damaged the Chrome trim on the vehicle after promising to repaint the whole vehicle. Literally only gets 1 star outta default. Lied to me, shouted at my wife in front of my kids and called her a liar. This business should be banned from operating. He had to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Side swipe repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Our Body Shop Is honest business, In a case that customer do not like the job he is welcome to bring the car so we can fix it. In this case we fix the front right fender of his car based on insurance coverage as well as the back left quarter panel on a accident that he is at fault. For the left quarter panel he paid $600 and we did excellent job .Insurance was billed for additional part and insura...

11/09/2020

Exceptional service !!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Body Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2020

10/16/2020

Excellent Service, very friendly and accommodating. Replaced my side mirror with no issue. They also cleaned all the duct tape residue (from when I was taping my broken mirror). Easy to find location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2020

10/06/2019

They were very professional and everything turned out excellent. Their results exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use them again in the future if I have another problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
auto body

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

09/20/2019

The repair was very great ! I was very happy of the result. Their technicians were knowledgeable and skillful. The price was awesome ! and service was quick. You can really count on them. I would highly recommend Carstar Guardian to all my friends. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
auto body repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

09/20/2019

It was a wonderful experience. They’re fast, efficient, and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Body Work

CATEGORY auto body repair,car tires

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

09/06/2019

Very good and a competitive price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shop repair and oil change

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

07/08/2019

It went extremely well. The work was performed in a timely manner and as described. I was pleased with the responsiveness of the staff and they took the time to make my experience very good. I will definitely recommend their service to anyone in need of a great company for body work on their vehicle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Body Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

10/09/2018

I'm very satisfied. Very nice job, completely professional. I'm bringing my other vehicle to get paint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted my 2007 Chevy Suburban

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018