Brinker Animal Removal

Founded 1981 • With Angi since November 2016

15950 N Dallas Pky, Suite 401

Dallas, TX 75248

Brinker Animal Removal provides permanent humane solutions to all nuisance wildlife. We have a proven three step process and back it by a lifetime guarantee. We specialize in rat removal, squirrel removal, raccoon removal and more....

Resposiveness

animal removal (12)pest control (4)

02/29/2020

Dylan and his team were amazing. Our situation ended up being more difficult than usual and they stuck with us creating unique and effective solutions and never charged more than originally quoted. The level of professionalism was beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend this company to anyone dealing with critter invasions!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat infestation removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

10/30/2019

Brinker provided outstanding service. We have had a few negative experiences with other pest control providers, but both Dylan and Ethan with Brinker exceeded our expectations for attention to details and customer service. In addition, their workmanship on the needed repairs was of the highest quality. I would recommend Brinker to all of Angie's List subscribers without any hesitation whatsoever. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control/Exterminating

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

09/12/2019

Brinker is the only service I trust to always to an A+ job for rodent removal, exclusion and remediation. They always go above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent removal, exclusion and remediation in attic

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

07/28/2019

It was perfect! Personnel was honest with price...and TIMELY! I did not have to sit around and wonder if they were going to show up. They met my needs and I am confident in the service provided. I highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my house sealed from outside vermin.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

07/12/2019

BEST COMPANY EVER!!! I’ve tried other companies for mice in our attic and the problem always returned. Also got quote prior to Brinker that was from a well known company- they quoted double the price of Brinker with only a 5 year warranty. Dylan at Brinker gives a lifetime guarantee after he seals your home to prevent critters from entering. If we have any future issues he will be back at no cost....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had mice and snakes

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

01/08/2019

Brinker did a great job of coming out quickly. He went above and beyond by going on the roof to find where the wildlife was coming in and came out to close the gaps so we don’t have any more issues. They were professional, punctual, and a great value. I will definitely use again, but hoping I won’t have anymore critters in my house anytime soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel removal and Chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

02/01/2018

Brinker came out and assessed the situation. they set traps for the squirrels and totally sealed the attic so that no more could get in. This sealing action was given a come back guarantee if needed. solved the problem and we feel they did a very good job. Polite and professional service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had squirrels in our attic. They had chewed through our alarm wiring causing a short in the alarm and it was going off randomly.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

01/21/2018

Very satissfied with the job done. This is the only company that I would recommend to someone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Animal removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2018

01/19/2018

Technician was courteous and explained removal procedures as well as provided cost estimates. The work was done promptly and professionally. I am happy to recommend Brinker Animal Removal Service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Squirrel removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2018

01/19/2018

We were very happy with Brinker and have already recommended their services to others. We hope we never need them again - but would definitely call them if we had pest problems in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had issues with rodents in our attic. Brinker came out and set traps and sealed the house. They were very prompt and thorough with there services. It wasn’t cheap - but for everything that they did, I felt that the cost was reasonable.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

Animal removal, squirrel removal, raccoon removal, rat removal, possum removal, bat removal, bee removal, snake removal, rodent removal, wildlife trapping, insulation services, wildlife exclusion, attic treatments

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal