Allen Limousine Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2010

2217 Crown Rd

Dallas, TX 75229

Allen Limousine is the nation's premier limousine service, We offer private door to door transportation that's available throughout the nation, all with the convenience of one invoice. Whether it's for transportation to Dallas Fort Worth Airport or Love Field Airport, to get across town or for a trip in the suburbs, Allen Limousine should be your one stop source for all your car service needs. We own All of our vehicles, and DO NOT use sub contractors, all of our drivers are employees and go through Background check, special training and are fully licensed and insured Additional contact Name - Kristi Wilt Additional Email - kristi@allenlimo.com....

Resposiveness

07/25/2018

Excellent service! A bit overpriced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
transportation to and from DFW

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

05/08/2018

They showed up on time, dropped us off at the airport, then picked us up when we returned. Very good service. We'll use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very good service, we'll use them again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

12/06/2017

Jerry the driver was early and was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a limo for a funeral service and they were great.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

10/23/2017

fabulous. showed up early, clean car, helpful driver

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
early morning trip to the airport

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

Thank you very much Mr. [Member Name Removed] we appreciate the business and the feedback sir

08/09/2017

There was a hiccup the first time we used the service. Their price breakdown implied that there is at $10 charge added for tolls and tip. This caused a problem with the driver who told me that the tip was not part of the $10 charge, only the tolls. (But: There are not at total of $10 in tolls to get into and out of the airport. Maybe when you in parking to wait.) Be aware that you still have to ti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limo service to and from DFW

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

Thank you very much for the feedback, every time a limo gets into DFW Airport it cost $4,64 in tolls, plus many times a driver uses the tollway to get to a pick up location. What we do is take the average of tolls cost and add it to every trip, it makes it much easier for the driver and the client instead of sitting in the car and count the actual cost of the tolls. We email the confirmation and d...

04/05/2017

It went really well as usual. I have been using Gene who is the same driver since I started using this company and he is the best. They are always accommodating, helpful, easy to chat with, and I always use Allen when I go the air port. They are very reliable. The cars are large, clean, and safe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A trip from my home in Frisco to the DFW airport. The trip is about 40 minutes from my home to the air port and the price is for the drive plus the tolls.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

03/21/2017

Wonderfully. 3 am pickup and he was early and ready to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trip to DFW airport

CATEGORY taxi service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2017

Thank you very much for your business

01/10/2017

The driver arrived a few minutes early was very professional and friendly. I requested we not go the obvious way and he did a great job throwing him off. We arrive on time for our reservation. Once we were finished I called and he was there in just a few minutes. EXCELLENT SERVICE!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired their limousine service to take my partner and I to dinner for his birthday at Dakota's Restaurant.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2016

12/21/2016

They are wonderful! Best company ever! We had such a great experience, I would take them any time without a doubt. My expectation was way high and they achieved more than that.     It was May 14th, for my son?s graduation and it was a very busy time of the year.  It was for a full day meeting, 8 o-clock in the morning and Sunday night, it was $2,300. They were recommending to give, I don?t remembe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limousine service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2016

07/08/2016

Service was great, excellent. I had an early pickup time of 515am. My driver was actually early. Took me to my correct terminal in plenty of time. On the return trip, which was about a week later, my driver met me at baggage claim and waited till the airline finally provided baggage. Then took me home smoothly. Fast, efficient and friendly. I will definitely use Allen limo again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limo service from Addison to DFW airport and then return trip from DFW airport to Addison

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2016

Thank you very much sir, we appreciate the business and more important the compliment

Limousine, Airport Transportation, Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties, Weddings, Birthdays, Sporting Events

Antique Cars