All pro remodeling

Founded 1992 • With Angi since January 2017

Total residential and commercial improvement construction and remodeling....

Perez and Quinto Excavation

At Perez and Quinto we offer the best and reasonable estimates in the whole DFW metroplex that work for you. Perez and Quinto work 24/7 and work around our clients availability. We offer all under slab excavation. water, gas sewer trenching, Access clean out, commercial and residential tunnel, tunnel access, and broken access inside residential. Our workers have 10 years of experience in this industry and are dedicated in for filling the service requested in a timely matter and professionally for our clients satisfaction.

Hummingbird Landscape Solutions

Full service landscape design and build company. Outdoor construction, landscape lighting, irrigation contractor.

Offers by Hummingbird Landscape Solutions on Angi
Foundation & Concrete Services

Foundation and Concrete Services specializes in the repair of slab and pier and beam foundations for residential and commercial properties in Dallas-Fort Worth. We also offer drainage correction, install surface and French drains. We Perform a Thorough, No-Cost Foundation Evaluation (for property owners). When you call Foundation and concrete services, rest assured that a properly trained evaluator will be dispatched to your house or commercial property. A Foundation and Concrete Services evaluator will look at the signs of Foundation problems, structure, age, and the complex interaction of the structure with its environment. Only when all of these factors are taken into account is it possible to develop a proper foundation repair plan that draws upon the best combination of repair methods, including various underpinning methods, drainage solutions and root barriers. Foundation and Concrete Services always recommends that an Engineering report be prepared by a Registered Professional Engineer. An Engineer's Pre and Post Repair Reports define the repair plan Including type of pier, pier placement and validation that all repairs were performed repair in accordance with strict engineering standards and applicable municipal building codes. We recommend a Professional Engineer’s certification in conjunction with every job we perform, and all methods of foundation repair employed comply with HUD, FHA, VA and 203K lending requirements and local regulations. Our goal will always be to provide accurate and timely evaluations and if necessary, appropriate repair plans and professional installations. High standards of professional ethics and morality are key elements when Foundation and Concrete Services evaluates, repairs and warranties a foundation repair job. Additionally, the company has extensive liability insurance to protect our clients. Proof of Insurance is available upon request. We accept Visa, Master Card & AMEX & offer 3rd party financing to qualifying applicants. We offer discounts if paid in cash so whether you’re buying, selling or refinancing and in need of repairs, FCS Foundation and Concrete Services is here for all your foundation and drainage correction needs. Additional email - joaquin@foundationandconcrete.net. Additional DBA - Foundation & Concrete Services. Additional contact names - Rogelio Duenas , Rodrigo Duenas

Offers by Foundation & Concrete Services on Angi

02/02/2017

Outstanding improvements to my kitchen! Price was very reasonable and the quality of work was excellent.

Description of Work
I needed my kitchen to come back to life. I had a new backsplash done along with some new paint.

Category ceramic tile,wallpaper removal,marble & granite,interior painters

02/01/2017

The project went great. These guys are professional when it comes to cleanliness and neat work. I was very impressed with how they repaired my sheet rock and made it look brand-new. I also love the way they made my shutters look.

Description of Work
On the interior I had sheet rock repaired and repainted. I also had all my doors and baseboard repainted. On the exterior I have soffit repaired and repainted along with shutters on the front of the house.

Category drywall,house painters,interior painters

02/01/2017

It was a success!! Kitchen came out looking better than I thought it ever would. They completely covered all my furniture and flooring at the beginning of the project and left my home spotless.

Description of Work
I had my whole kitchen stripped of wallpaper and textured and painted. I also had the cabinets re-done and finished with new knobs and hinges

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters,cabinet refacing

All type of remodeling work and handyman services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover