ALL PRO AUTO

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2010

4.3

10830 Alder Cir

Dallas, TX 75238

we do brakes,oil changes, ac service, alternators and starters, all general repairs, timing belts and water pumps...

11/11/2020

Carol W.

These guys do great work and they are honest and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them for any service they provide. They are the Rock Stars of Car Repair!!!

Description of Work
I've used them for several things over time. A/C, Tune Ups, Tires, Oil Leaks, Brakes, etc.

Category auto repair, car tires, radiator service

06/26/2015

CHRISTY B.

Had taken car to another shop, was told I needed new A/C compressor at a cost of $800+. I decided to wait and take the car to get a second opinion and was referred to Dean at AllPro by a coworker. Dean did a diagnostic on my car and told me I did not need a new A/C compressor, the system just needed to be recharged at a cost of $125. Thank you Dean for being honest and upfront and not taking advantage! You have a customer for life and I will refer you to all my friends.

Description of Work
Diagnosed A/C system, determined only needed to be recharged.

06/25/2015

Alessandro C.

Looking forward to honesty, in the auto shop business.

Description of Work
I have never given a car place a five star review, but I think this location deserves it! I have been here three times. Some for routine maintenance and one for a problem. I feel every time they have been fast, honest, and very knowledgeable about my car. They are also very friendly too!

01/30/2011

Michael R.

I picked up the car from CUT. When I got home, I saw smoke coming from under the car and could see fluid leaking on the muffler. I immediately contacted CUT and waited for a response on how the repair would be handled. I had the car checked by an independent Mercedes repair service. They discovered that All Pro removed the trans lines during the servicing and replaced the old (original) "O" ring seals. One of the seals was replaced crooked and that's where the leak of trans fluid occurred and dripped onto the muffler and also over my garage floor. I called CUT from the independent repair shop. I told them the car was leaking trans fluid and the car could not safely be driven without risking damaging the transmission. They contacted All Pro. All Pro said they would send someone to pick up the car (about 35 miles away) and bring it back to their shop for repair. All the car needed was a new "O" ring at a cost of $2.29. I had the independent repair service put in a new "O" ring and the car is fine now. It cost me $225. I asked CUT to have All Pro reimburse me because I already owed the independent repair service for spending the time to diagnose the problem even if All Pro picked up the car just to put in this $2.29 part that should have been replaced new when they did the work. No reputable company would handle a customer this way or refuse to stand behind work they provided that was done improperly. I also fault CUT since they engaged All Pro's services and have tremendous leverage over them because of the amount of business they send them, but apparently chose not to use this leverage. I left several follow up messages to determine their position and never got a response. I would not recommend either All Pro or CUT for these reasons.

Description of Work
Repair and maintenance on a 2004 Mercedes CL 500 I just purchased used from Credit Union of Texas (CUT). All Pro is their regular repair service. The car needed maintenance (brakes, fluid flushes, etc.) plus repairs including a broken trans mount, rear driveshaft flex disk and leaking rear main seal. I had to pay for the rear main seal and fluids. All work was done by All Pro.

Category auto repair

the car in question was sent by CU to us to get a repair done.We finished the repair and drove it 20 miles to make sure everything was ok. CU drove it another 10 miles without a problem.The customer called CU not us and said he had a leak from a oring in a line that just clips in.I talked to CU about it and they offered the customer for us to come to the car and fix the clip or oring. But the customer refused and wanted over 200.00 to put in a 2 dollar oring in.This is a 10 minute fix and 2.00 part. CU or myself was not given the opportunity to correct the problem that the customer said was wrong with his vehicle. usually if a clip is weak or oring was put in wrong it would show up within first 20 miles because of the pressure in the lines it would be leaking . We offered to drive to the vehicle and the customer refused. I had to relay messages through CU because they were the one that sold the car.To replace this oring in question if brought into my shop would of been repaired for under 30.00. We pride ourselves into giving great service for a reasonable price. And if there is a problem we warranty and honor all our repairs.
    Auto Service
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Tires

oil change,brakes.waterpumps, timing belts,ac repairs, tires,alternators,starters.battery, factory maintenance services,radiator,intakes all general maintenance

state inspection, alignments