AAA General Contractor

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2016

We work with subcontractors so we have more than enough personal to go around the metroplex, we guarantee all of our jobs at 100%...

Glenn's Carpet, Upholstery and Oriental Rug Cleaning

As a Certified I.I.C.R.C Master Textile Cleaner for the last 39 years, I keep up to date with all of the latest cutting-edge techniques and products. When you call me, you get me! I am and always have been a GREEN Cleaner I have all of my equipment and cleaning products custom made to meet my high standards. I stay at the top of the field by completing all CEU’s (Continuing Education Units.) Glenn King Carpet/Upholstery and Oriental Rug Cleaning is a one man show. You never get substandard help. I will be the only one that will be entering your home and cleaning your fine textiles. I have been exclusively referred for many years by Dallas area Interior Designers, Carpet and Upholstery Retailers, and their Manufacturers Trust Glenn with your high-end textiles, including: carpet, oriental and other fine area rugs and upholstery cleaning needs, today! Visit my website at https://glennscarpetcleaning.com/ to know more!

Roger The Roofer, LLC

Roger The Roofer, LLC is a local, family owned roofing company with 5 project managers and Roger the owner. We keep it simple with on time communication, fair pricing on repairs, and on full roof replacements we specialize in storm restoration from current and previous wind and hail damage. Whether your project manager is Roger or one of his five dedicated project managers, you will only deal with one person from start to finish. From initial inspection, the bid, the work, the final inspection, and lastly the exchange of funds for your receipt/warranty, you will deal directly with your project manager. Our office is used throughout the day by each of us, but to find all of us at the office at one time is a rare occasion. We generally are visiting you. But your always welcome to come visit us. We work and live in our service areas and we strive for excellence! Our hope is to earn an excellent 5 Star Review, your referrals, and your future roof related business.

Calidad Enterprises

Calidad Enterprise is committed to providing quality to all General Remodeling customers handling interior floors, kitchens and baths, windows, doors, all painting inside or outside, plumbing, HVAC, concrete and concrete staining, room expansions or remodels, covered patios, decks, fencing has a Texas State adjuster licenses to help maximize all insurance claims. Providing roofing customers with only the highest of quality installations. We specialize in all varieties of roofing systems, including composite, tile, and metal.Our roofing professionals are the best in the business. Our on-staff certified adjuster is experienced in residential and commercial roofing installations. Our on-staff certified adjuster is experienced in residential and commercial roofing installations. Our roofing crews are trained in all aspects of roofing, and have the experience to apply their knowledge to any situation. We take pride in our commitment to quality on all of our roofing jobs. This allows us to consistently deliver the finest roofing systems available on today's market. There is no roofing job we can't handle. We specialize in all composition roofs, cedar, and shake roofs. We also provide flat roofs, commercial and built up roofs, modified torch down, metal roofs, TPO. We take pride in our commitment to quality on all of our roofing jobs. This allows us to consistently deliver the finest roofing systems available on today's market. There is no roofing job we can't handle. We specialize in all composition roofs, cedar, and shake roofs. We also provide flat roofs, commercial and built up roofs, modified torch down, metal roof repair, TPO, EPDM, cool and green rated roofing systems. In addition to our roofing services, we also offer radiant barrier and paint radiant barrier. Radiant barrier reflects 97 percent of radiant heat and reduces temperatures up to 45 degrees, making it the perfect complement to any roofing job. Paint radiant barrier is a spray-on product that reflects up to 75 percent of radiant heat and is perfectly suited to many roofing applications. At Calidad Enterprise we go the extra mile for all of our roofing clients. We are a roofing company that takes pride in our reputation for honest, reliable work. We will meet your roofing needs and expectations by working on your job from start to finish. We take pride in our quality, dependability and personalized customer service. If your roof is over 15 years old or is showing signs of wear, call our roofing expert inspector for a free inspection. Avoid higher repair costs in the future by calling us today. Check out our Signs of Damage. You will learn about ceiling spots, damaged flashing, missing shingles, rot and other roofing signs of damage. Avoid higher costs of repair by calling us today. Additional DBA - All Texas Roofing and Construction.

11/01/2016

Well they approximately told me that they were going to finish in 2 an half weeks and they finish in two weeks. They were very professional and everything turn out great had no issues whatsoever.

Description of Work
They got to my house on time every day and they finish ahead of time.

Category interior painters

We're a General Contractor Company so we offer all kind of Remodeling and Repair

If it doesn't have anything to do with Remodeling and Repair then we do not offer it.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available