Plan-It Design

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

Plan-It Design is a full service Interior Design company. We offer design packages, which entitles you to our VIP Membership. Program. As a VIP member, when you purchase item through our retail network partners wholesale savings may be passed on to you. Taking advantage of this program can significantly offset design consultation fees....

Verde Global  Corporation

VGC|Home Remodeling is a Veteran owned and operated full service construction and home remodeling company servicing Katy and Houston (TX) and surrounding areas. VGC offers home remodeling, fencing, painting, flooring, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services by our team of carefully curated, professional, experienced and back ground checked professionals. We have a combine total of 30 years of construction and home remodeling experience. VGC is insured, bonded, and require all of our team members to be background checked, trained in safety, and to receive continuous training based on industry standards. We also offer 18 month 0% interest financing.

Phillips Home Improvements

Over 20 Years in North Texas! Voted TOP 10 in Texas 2021 by Qualified Remodeler and Guild Quality for Customer Satisfaction. Voted TOP 3 for Best of Denton County 2021. Family Owned and Operated for 24 Years. Call Today. Free Estimate. Free In-Home Consultation. Our Project Consultants will love to show you the difference that Phillips truly makes on your needed improvements. Financing is available. We Thank You for choosing our services!

Offers by Phillips Home Improvements on Angi
Southern Painting-Woodlands/KingwoodSpringCypress

Choosing the right painting contractor to invite to your home can be a daunting task. You need a reliable painting contractor who will respect your space and you want the job performed by trained craftsmen who will start and complete the project on time and on budget. And most of all, you want a painting contractor that backs up their work with a solid warranty. Your search is over! Southern Painting has delivered outstanding results to the local communities for more than two decades. Southern Painting is the number one choice for residential painting services. Our skilled painting teams use only premium supplies and paints like Sherwin-Williams, to ensure the very best results that will look great for many years.

Offers by Southern Painting-Woodlands/KingwoodSpringCypress on Angi

01/31/2017

Theresa couldn't pass along the specific request that I had. The interior decorator without a color wheel is not an interior decorator. They were unable to follow directions as request.

Description of Work
Interior Design Consultation

Category interior designers

The client was not very clear of what he wanted. I tried ask questions to get to know his likes/dislikes to come up with a concept/paint color/ ideas but instead he kept asking me questions about his current paint color. It was difficult to understand his needs. I apologized for not being able to fulfill his expectation. I do not believe F grading is appropriate, as I promised he would be refunded...

05/03/2014

My wife and I cannot speak highly enough of Teresa. We had a partially completed bathroom remodel and needed help. Teresa came in and tackled the job with enthusiasm and professionalism. She took the time to listen to our wants and desires. She fully understood the type of design we were looking for and brought our vision to a gorgeous reality. Along with her outstanding design work she also manag...

Description of Work
Teresa completed partial design of our master bathroom and redesigned our guest bathroom. She provided ideas, gathered samples for everything needed as part of the bathroom design. Schematics, 3D layouts, color choices, tile choices and other bathroom related fixture selections were laid out in a spec book for our approval. Next she managed purchasing selections, ensured proper quality and stored items until needed by the contractor. She also provided multiple contractors she had worked with in the past to complete the bathroom remodel. Lastly she managed all aspects of the project with the contractor, which resulted in quick problem resolution and ensured the contractor was following the design we had chosen.

Category interior designers

Thank you!! You both were wonderful to work with.

11/16/2012

I was happy with the results and she followed up on everything she said. It could not have been better. I can certainly recommend her.

Description of Work
She did a wonderful job. She is very talented, gave the best suggestions and helped me make decisions.

Category interior designers

[Member Name Removed], I am so happy I was able to assist you with your project. I enjoyed working with you!!

Interior design & decorating. Kitchen and Bath Design. Furniture and fabric specification. Lighting, window, wall, flooring coverings. Color consultation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal