KC Walls & Floors

With Angi since September 2013

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

6142 Kensinger Pass Kensinger pass

Converse, TX 78109

KC WALLS AND FLOORS . . . We are an installation company who specialize In Kitchen and bath remodeling installation, Hardwood & Ceramic Tile Flooring, Interior Painting, and dust-free tile removal....

tile installation (7)home remodeling (4)concrete repair (2)interior painting (1)hardwood floors (1)drywall (1)

09/20/2020

it went very well. we are very satisfied with the work done and are going to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2020

Photo for KC Walls & Floors - 6142 Kensinger Pass, Converse, TX - 38888870

01/17/2018

I used Kester based solely on his internet reviews. It was a choice well made. Kester and his KC walls and Floors employees were professional, punctual and well organized. I used him for the Dustless tile removal. The time savings alone along with the final product results were very impressive. I would recommend his services to my friends and my family and just about any one else who is needing Du...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dustless Tile and thin set removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

12/20/2017

The entire job went fast and the quality of work was excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kester did an excellent job on a Hall Bathroom conversion from a tub to a shower stall. He prepped and tiled the shower pan, installed corner seat, installed a linear drain and the tile work was excellent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

11/12/2017

Kester is a true professional and very personable. Showed up on time, was meticulous in his work and charged a fair price. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thinset removal and undercutting fireplace for new flooring to be installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2017

10/18/2017

They do beautiful work. They are professional, on time, and their prices are reasonable. We will continue to use them and we’ve already recommended them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve used KC Walls & Floors for several projects. They took the carpet up at our home and put down hardwood floors. They also installed ceramic tile in our kitchen and two bathrooms. They did a full remodel on two of our bathrooms; including putting in new cabinets and creating a walk-in shower. They painted the interior of our whole home. They also built a concrete slab and walkway outside of our home.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,hardwood floor,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

10/18/2017

It went VERY well. We were very impressed and everyone we've shown it to was impressed as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He remodeled the shower in my upstairs bathroom and redid the floor.

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

10/18/2017

This is our third house in 5 years that we have hired Kester and his team at KC Walls and Floors to do the work on. But this was by far the largest and most diverse remodel project, and I cannot say enough about this team. Kester is one of the hardest working and most honest individuals that I have crossed paths with in business. Not only detail-oriented, but also highly professional, communicativ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently had several complicated floor and wall tile projects in a 1984 remodel. There were many different types of tile to install in the conservatory and the bathrooms - everything from very small decorative to 1x3 porcelain wall tiles in our shower. Job included all demolition and coordinating with other contractors.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

10/18/2017

It was great! I enjoy my new bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did drywall repairs in my bathroom as well as some tiling.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

09/27/2017

Kester called me ahead of time to confirm address and his arrival. Upon arrival went over details of work. Started right away and didn't stop until finished. I was impressed with the time efficiency.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed tile from kitchen and bathrooms and it was dust free. I couldn't believe that it was truly dust free.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

We are strictly an interior installation company. Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Dustless Tile Removal

We do not provide product, nor are we involved in sales.