Perri Dermatology, PLLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2011

4015 Interstate 45 N

Conroe, TX 77304

Additional location - 9305 Pinecroft Dr. Suite 305 The Woodlands, Texas 77381...

05/20/2020

Linda A.

Dr. Perri spent maybe 5 min total looking at arms, legs, and back that was visible. Did not request bra and panty removal. Very very disappointed in his lack of professionalism. I have many years of experience being treated by dermatologists and he by far is the worst. This is a case of quantity versus quality. If I had him several years ago I would be dead. Malignant Melanoma.

Description of Work
Full body exam and skin lesions removed.

07/08/2015

Description of Work
Dr. Perri is a very professional dermatologist. Very thorough. I've used him for several years now for skin tags, moles, etc.

06/04/2014

Follow-up appointment for acne treatment for my teenager. Dr Perri and his staff are great. When we needed an urgent appointment in the past they worked us in that day. The office is very nice and clean, and there is usually less than a five minute wait from your appointment time. We have had to adjust my child's treatment several times, and are hoping for the issues to be resolved soon. I would recommend Dr Perri to anyone who needs a dermatologist.

Description of Work
Acne treatment

11/04/2013

Description of Work
Very organized and professional staff. The doctor was nice and knowledgeable.

09/16/2013

Very thankful for being seen so quickly. The office staff was very helpful, the nurses were great. The doctor had already reviewed the charts when he came in, called the kids by their names. He was quick and efficient, and he answered all of my questions and concerns. I will definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a dermatologist!

Description of Work
I called to make two appointments for two of my children. They provided me an appointment for two weeks later. At the end of the call I asked if I could be on a waiting list for a cancellation appointment for my one child who was having bad excema. They said he could see both of them at the end of the day.

03/22/2013

Very happy with the experience. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Skin check up

07/03/2012

My overall experience with Dr. Perri has been excellent. I am able to get in quickly and there is no wait time as far as the appointment goes.

Description of Work
Dr. Perri is my dermatologist.

06/20/2012

THE PRESCRIPTION CREAM THAT HE WROTE WAS ALL THAT MY HUSBAND NEEDED, IT TOOK CAREOF THE PROBLEM IN ABOUT ONE WEEK.

Description of Work
DR PERRI LOOKED AT A RASH THAT MY HUSBAND HAD ON HIS LEGS...HE ALSO LOOKED ATMY ARM, WHICH I HAVE BEEN TREATING WITH CREAM HE HAS GIVEN TO ME BEFORE...DR PERRI PROVIDED A REASON FOR THE RASH AND AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT IT WAS (FOR MY HUSBAND) AND GAVE HIM A PRESCRIPTION TO USE.

06/15/2012

It went great

Description of Work
Dr. Perri is extremely professional and competent. He diagnosed accurately skin issues that appeared that was concerning. Out of 4 dermatologists I've seen in the Conroe Woodlands area in the last 20 years, I'd say he's the best of them all.

11/06/2010

Susie C.

He is very thorough. Every time I go in, he checks my skin, especially since I am in my 50s. He is always really careful to check everything to be sure that I don?t have anything that looks like it could be a precursor to skin cancer. He is really careful about that. I think he limits his practice to people older than 20. I have always liked him. He is always available although they do get pretty busy. He is good to explain everything to me. He takes his time with me. I?ve never had a problem with his treatment or the billing and administration division. I would continue to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Dr. Andrew Perri of Perri Dermatology is very good.

Dermatology - General