A+ Certified Appliance

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2010

At A+ Certified Appliance we do one thing and do extremely well. we help you with all your home appliance needs. The reason we exist is to empower and enable our clients, friends and neighbors to prolong the lifespan of their appliances. To give them the knowledge, wisdom and understanding to make informed decisions about what works best for them. Call us anytime we are here to help.. To learn more about the services we provide go to https://www.apluscertifiedappliance.com/...

Classic Heating & Air

Classic Heating & Air

Classic Heating and Air is a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning contractor dedicated to serving North Texas. Known as one of the area's most trusted, reliable HVAC service providers we pride ourselves in KEEPING YOU COMFORTABLE and SAVING YOU MONEY whenever you need it most.

12/27/2020

Extremely happy with service provided. Very friendly and knowledgeable technician. Very friendly customer service in their office as well. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several appliances needed to be checked for issues

12/23/2020

We hired A+ because our washing machine was leaking water. The repair was very quick, Chris was in and out in an hour and we didn't even need any parts for the repair because it turns out there was just a gasket that wasn't seated properly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washing machine repair

12/16/2020

The guy was here for maybe 10 minutes and charged me $100. I told them prior that the motor went out. Please don’t use this company. They will literally take your money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Charged me me $100 even though I told them what the issue was.

12/08/2020

The two people I spoke with at the office were professional and friendly. They spent a lot of time with me to figure out what the issue might be and trying to help me see if I could correct it on my own. They were easy to get a hold of and called when they said they would to schedule an appointment. The technician actually arrived a little earlier than the scheduled window. It only took about fift...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restore flame to two stove burners

11/29/2020

The serviceman was on time, friendly and professional. He concluded that electricity was getting to my machine but the power wasn’t getting transferred to the motor. He said I needed an electronic board installed that would cost $400. I got another opinion. The second serviceman said that electricity wasn’t entering my machine and that I needed an electrician. I called an electrician who found a w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher not running.

CATEGORY appliance repair

[Member Name Removed], thank you for expressing what took place. I can see there was a break down and would love to discuss it with you so we can do what it takes to make this right and so that we can make sure we do not have this happen again. You can reach me directly at 972-890-5014. I look forward to talking.

Would you like to know what your options are for that broken appliance? Is your appliance giving you a headache? Give us a call now (972) 890-5014 or text at (972) 370-5251 for appliance service & repair. Tell us you are an Angie's List member to get your 10% off any repair (labor only) excluding service calls.

TVs, Plumbing, HVAC, Hot Water Heater, Small Appliances & Commercial Appliances.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal