Will's Carpet Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2006

2 employee. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. Ask about Angie's list discount....

Harper Carpet Care

Harper Carpet Care is a locally owned and operated company by Harley Harper. We pride ourselves in personal customer service and our vast knowledge of carpet and floor care. With our small size comes Big Service! We can offer you more knowledge and experience than the big box companies at a more affordable price. Don't let the bigger companies pass their big overhead on to you, the customer. We have been certified by the IICRC in carpet cleaning and flood water restoration for over 9 years. As an Owner Operated business, you can feel confident that you will always recieve the Highest level of Quality service. We at Harper Carpet Care always strive to offer the best products on the market and floor maintenance methods available.

Offers by Harper Carpet Care on Angi
Jc Remodeling & Demolition

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Remodeling Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Leinart Cleaning

With over 10 years of Residential and Commercial Cleaning experience, Leinart Cleaning is available for your Cleaning needs! We are committed to customer satisfaction and pride ourselves on providing our clients a trustworthy, confidential, and professional experience. Let us do the dirty work so that you can enjoy your clean, stress-free home! We are Licensed and Bonded, and are Family Owned! We offer Recurring Housecleaning services based on your preference, Floor Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, and more! Give us a call today for a free phone consultation and estimate for service! Visit us on Facebook at http://Www.facebook.com/leinartclean

02/05/2018

I hired Will to clean the carpet of a house we moved out of. He and the crew showed up on time and actually took care of some stains that I thought would never come out. I would definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

12/13/2017

went great. carpet looked so much better when stretched and all the wrinkles were out and the carpet was clean

Description of Work
needed to clean and stretch the 20-year old carpet in my parents home after we moved them.

10/25/2017

Saw no difference in grout after the cleaning.

Description of Work
Grout cleaning and sealing

Category floor cleaning

09/15/2017

It was excellent. I think they're great.

Description of Work
They cleaned 3 rooms and a hallway.

06/02/2017

I will definitely call Will's the next time I need my carpet cleaned. They got my carpet looking like new and even removed some stains that I never thought would come out.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

05/26/2017

Excellent ! Work was done on time, and the carpet looked great afterwards, and they dried relatively quickly. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cleaned two rooms

04/29/2017

Will was responsive and did a great job in cleaning carpet in a rental house -- 3 bedrooms and hallway carpet. Worked wonders. BUT -- I was VERY disappointed that he took about 10 peaches off the front yard tree without asking permission. It was only when I walked near his truck that I noticed the peaches. And yet he still said nothing. I will not rehire him because of LACK OF HONESTLY and profess...

Description of Work
Cleaning carpet in a rental house -- 3 bedrooms and hallway carpet.

04/11/2017

Will did a good job and conscientious in performing his work.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets.

11/28/2016

Great; best cleaning job we've ever had.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

12/22/2015

I thought, at the price, I should at least try to clean the carpets. However, I expected to have to have them replaced. Nope. Will did a great job, and was even flexible about my travelling schedule.

Description of Work
Cleaned some very stained carpets so the looked like new.

Category carpet cleaners

Residential and commercial, Carpet cleaning, repair, restretch, tile & grout cleaning.

Sell or install carpets.