Will's Carpet Care

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2006

2 employee. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. Ask about Angie's list discount....

Harper Carpet Care

Harper Carpet Care

Harper Carpet Care is a locally owned and operated company by Harley Harper. We pride ourselves in personal customer service and our vast knowledge of carpet and floor care. With our small size comes Big Service! We can offer you more knowledge and experience than the big box companies at a more affordable price. Don't let the bigger companies pass their big overhead on to you, the customer. We have been certified by the IICRC in carpet cleaning and flood water restoration for over 9 years. As an Owner Operated business, you can feel confident that you will always recieve the Highest level of Quality service. We at Harper Carpet Care always strive to offer the best products on the market and floor maintenance methods available.

Offers by Harper Carpet Care on Angi

02/05/2018

I hired Will to clean the carpet of a house we moved out of. He and the crew showed up on time and actually took care of some stains that I thought would never come out. I would definitely hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

12/13/2017

went great. carpet looked so much better when stretched and all the wrinkles were out and the carpet was clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to clean and stretch the 20-year old carpet in my parents home after we moved them.

10/25/2017

Saw no difference in grout after the cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grout cleaning and sealing

CATEGORY floor cleaning

09/15/2017

It was excellent. I think they're great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned 3 rooms and a hallway.

06/02/2017

I will definitely call Will's the next time I need my carpet cleaned. They got my carpet looking like new and even removed some stains that I never thought would come out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Residential and commercial, Carpet cleaning, repair, restretch, tile & grout cleaning.

Sell or install carpets.