Fresh Coat of North Austin

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

Fresh Coat Painters of North Austin is an experienced painting contractor servicing the north Austin Texas area and surrounding communities. Our company offers a wide range of interior and exterior painting services, and we approach every project with quality and craftsmanship. Our painters are full time, licensed and bonded employees ready and skilled to take on the most challenging projects. Along with skilled craftsman we offer upfront, firm pricing with no down payment required....

Diamond Tier Pressure Washing LLC

Hi, I'm Tom with Diamond Tier Pressure Washing. I'm a veteran with over 5 years experience pressure washing military aircraft and vehicles. Now I'm helping people get their homes looking great by cleaning their driveways, siding, patios, porches, walkways, trash cans, and more. We are dedicated to doing the best job possible. Not bronze tier, not silver or gold... Diamond Tier.

Sweet Holmes Power Washing and Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ivy Painting Company LLC

Give us a call today for your painting needs.

05/12/2020

Alex V.

I never leave reviews, but after my recent experience I would recommend Fresh Coat to absolutely anyone! Karen, the owner, was quick to respond, very professional, and clearly committed to making sure that the entire experience was fantastic. Because I reached out for two large home painting needs right smack at the start of COVID lock-down, she was willing to accommodate by doing virtual tours of the projects so that she could give me an accurate quote & was very helpful in ensuring the colors I wanted turned out perfectly to what I envisioned. Due to the need for social distancing, we were only able to have one painter at work. He, Willy, was SO FAST! The work got done in record time & is seriously beautiful quality. No bleeds or drips or messes. Before choosing Fresh Coat, I got multiple bids from other companies & the pricing that I received from Karen was more than fair (even beat out the competition without me needing to negotiate at all). I would give ten stars if I could! I will definitely be using this local business again.

Description of Work
New Home Painting & Painting for a Rental Property

Category interior painters

04/11/2017

Carol W.

The work went very smoothly. Workers showed up on time and when expected. They were were experienced and able to do some hard to get to repair on fascia underneath a gutter. Karen was in communication every step of the way. Touch ups were completed in a timely manner. This is a very professional contractor. I would highly recommend this company. Their estimate was just as competitive as others we had. It came down to quality and our expectations.

Description of Work
Painting of the exterior trim, hardiplank siding and repair of fascia.

06/26/2016

Jane M.

Description of Work
Price was reasonable, crew showed up on time and were very professional, cleaned up every day. We are happy with the work done.

02/11/2015

Jenny C.

Category house painters

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am so glad that the color turned out even better than you thought. Hope you can enjoy for many years to come.

06/09/2014

ashton K.

Category house painters,interior painters

Thank you for your positive feedback! Please do let us know if we can compete for your business again in the future as we would very much like to help.

03/31/2014

Carla T.

I worked with Karen, she took extra time to consult stain colors with me and to schedule around the weather. Job well done! Thank you Karen

Description of Work
Power washed and stained our fence. Also replaced some damaged boards.

Category pressure washing,house painters

It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for the positive feedback, it is greatly appreciated!

03/27/2014

Carla T.

It worked out really well. I worked with Karen, one of the owners or managers of the company. She was very attentive to our needs as far as picking out colors for the fence stain. She was really flexible working around the weather. We were very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Fresh Coat Austin did outdoor fence staining. They also replaced some of the boards on the fence. They first power washed it and stained it.

Category deck cleaning,pressure washing

08/09/2013

rebecca L.

Karen Wagner gave me a competitive bid after a thorough evaluation of the wall space and trim which would need to be painted. I found her to be extremely pleasant, professional and responsive throughout the four day paint job. She came out several times, including a final inspection and was in touch throughout by text and phone. Her service included giving me an allowance for two samples from the Sherwin Williams store as I was still in the process of finalizing a decision about paint color. The painter, Ray, was just as professional and competent. He showed up early, waited until I was leaving for the morning and got straight to work. He kept his work gear neatly stacked in a corner of my garage and cleaned up after each day's work. Other than the colors of my walls changing, I wouldn't have known he was there! Because I was having guests in the house shortly after he was scheduled to complete the work, he adjusted his normal work flow of painting the trim at the end so that each room was completed at a time and I was able to move things back in place as the work was being done. This saved me a lot of time, although it probably cost him some. I appreciated his flexibility in working with my needs. With the exception of some paint splashes on the tile in the bathroom (which came up with scraping) and some uneven trim work on the baseboards in the upstairs office, I felt his work to be very good. The ceilings, which are the most important visually speaking, had very clean lines. I can live with the bottom trim and found this to be a minor flaw. I was very pleased with Freshcoat North, Karen Wagner and her painter, Ray. I would and do plan to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Painted walls and woodwork trim in living room, three bedrooms, bathroom, hallway and stairwell in ~ 1600ft condo.

05/16/2013

Bonnie J.

Karen Wagner came out to my house to give me a quote and I was impressed from the start as I felt more like I was also getting a design consultant. She spent a lot of time with me looking at colors with the color charts she brought and had some great ideas on accenting certain areas, such as the round ceiling in my entry. Additionally I was allowed two free color samples to test on walls that I picked up at Sherwin Williams. She not only helped me with selecting colors but also the type of paint Her crew was a pleasure to work with and did great work and Karen periodically checked on things during the 3 1/2 days of painting. The guys always made sure that I was totally happy with their work. They were also very nice about putting up with my 3 dogs during the process! There was one thing in particular that happened during the painting that also impressed me. I had chosen a slightly darker color for the kitchen island and although this accent color looked great in two other areas in the house the contrast was not enough to the walls and instead was looking like only a slighlty different shade. Karen was quick to agree and the guys redid the island using the wall color and the hour labor was easily worked into the price. They even offered to redo the other accent areas as well if I decided I wanted a different paint, but the end result was just perfect! I was originally just going to get the inside painted but Karen gave me a great price of less than $200 to do some minor touching up on the outside and I think other companies may have tried to talk me into doing more, but I only needed a bit of caulking and touching up and they came back on Saturday to do that. My Realtor stopped by after the paint job was completed and decided to list my house for 5K more than he originally thought because the paint job looked so good! So the approx 2K painting cost actually paid for itself and will make me money! In summary, the entire positive experience with Fresh Coat was about great work and customer satisfaction and they also warranty their work. Bonnie Johnson

Description of Work
The interior repainted on a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house (house total 1645 sq. ft.) and two rooms only needed touch up. Painting included living area, hallway, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and one bedroom. The exterior only needed some recaulking done and touching up.

Category house painters,interior painters

[member name removed], thank you for the nice review! It was indeed a pleasure working with you and helping you to get your home ready for placing on the market. Your kind remarks on my crew is very much appreciated, I am very lucky to have such dedicated and skilled employees. Best wishes on selling your home! Karen

08/20/2012

Hiten P.

I had heard of Fresh Coat through my wife, and called Karen to set up an estimate appointment. Karen arrived and walked through the house with me, reviewed colors and made suggestions regarding technique, etc., and took her measurements. I received a quote within a couple of days, and compared that to the others that I received. I'm generally disinclined to go with the lowest bid I receive (my experience shows that they will usually try to take a short cut in some way), so I compared the bid from Fresh Coat to others I received from other Angie's List providers (since I did not use them, I'm not going to name them). After approving the quote, Karen and I shceudled the crew. Since this was such a big job, it was scheduled for four days, plus one day after for post move-in touch-ups. On the day, Karen and the crew arrived, we did a thorough walk through of the job so there were no misunderstandings, we reviewed schedule (other contractors were going to be working in the house, too, so we wanted to organize the painting so there would be no overlap), and also expectations in terms of quality of the job. Karen and the crew worked diligently to get the job done and were flexible with our sometimes shifting schedule, did a great job of finishing the job professionally, etc. We would use them again for future paint jobs (in fact we did use them to re-stain a garage door and front door on a rental property we own), and recommend them to others for use in their residential paint jobs.

Description of Work
My wife and I recently purchased a new home, and rather than the drab white walls that are standard in new homes, we wanted to add color throughout the interior of the home. We had the game room, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, living, dining, kitchen and garage painted. We used superior Sherwin Williams paints and did double coats to get the best color match with the samples.

Category interior painters

Painting interior and exterior residential, office painting, deck staining, wallpaper removal, new construction, house & fence staining.

Automobile painting & face painting, wallpaper hanging.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover