Moldlab

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2010

Mold identification, mold test kits and testing supplies. If you suspect you have a mold problem give us a call toll free and we can walk you through your testing options....

GRS Pros

GRS Pros

Since our humble beginning nearly 20 years ago as a regional disaster response unit, GRS Pros (Greenlight Restoration Solutions) has transformed into a full-service construction, remodeling, remediation, and restoration company. Whether you are planning a complete home remodel, refreshing an outdated bathroom into your dream retreat, building a gourmet kitchen on a budget, restoring your home after a fire or flood, adding an addition to your home, or better utilizing your outdoor living space, we are committed to providing the utmost integrity, quality craftsmanship, and constant communication and follow-up throughout the process. Built on Trust is not just our motto, it’s how we do business. Let us be the ones to earn your trust.

01/16/2018

The self-test product was as expected. The reports require additional research to interpret and understand, so seemed more targeted at professionals.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Testing if air for mold

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for your review. If you have questions about your report we encourage you to call the our lab toll free (1-866-416-6653)and speak with a technician who will gladly answer any questions you may have. We appreciate your business!

10/18/2017

Their assessment was just what the mold removing company need to plan their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check samples for content of mold and type.

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for the feedback, and glad we could help.

08/28/2017

Perfect. I got exactly what I was looking for and at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was concerned about mold issues in my home. Before hiring an expensive company to do extensive testing in my home, I purchased a do it yourself test kit. I'm very glad I did so. My fears were confirmed. The professional who came out found the same toxic molds and at very close to the same levels as the self- text kit showed. When I called to check on the progress of my self test, the gentleman was very kind and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend this company!

CATEGORY mold removal

We certainly appreciate the review and are glad all went as expected. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. 1-866-416-6653

05/02/2017

Kit had clear instructions and was very easy to use. Analysis report was detailed and very informative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analysis of potential mold samples.

Thank you!

04/17/2017

It was frustrating. I bought the service because of an Angie's List promotion. When I received the package I opened it and saw what it was and set it aside. I was very busy and planned to get to it in a few days. I had to go out of town for a few days, then I had a ridiculous string of bad luck with multiple car breakdowns. I have a neuromuscular disease so everything I do is very difficult and ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Testing for mold

CATEGORY mold removal

Thank you for providing feedback to your experience with our company, good or bad we want to know about it. In this case it appears that your questions and concerns were not responded to in a friendly, professional or helpful manner, and for that we sincerely apologize. Please expect a phone call from our laboratory manger to go over any questions you have about your laboratory report. We also app...

Environmental lab services

Mold removal, mold remediation (clean-up),or mold inspections

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal