SOS Electric, LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2017

SOS electric, full serviced licensed contractor, fully insured, serving customers throughout Hampden county of mass. We specialize in residential electric. Whether it’s new construction, remodeling , troubleshooting , or just a repair we are your go to electrical contractor serving Hampden county of mass....

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Client is adding 2 bedroom
Addition project

electrician

202001089

electrician (44)lighting (12)handyman (6)generator service (1)home theater installation (1)ceiling fan installation (2)home remodeling (1)

08/18/2022

joe C.

Contacted Mike because an outlet to a refrigerator at my store burnt out and I needed it done as soon as possible. His guy came within 1-2 hours and fixed it ASAP and everything works.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

Review for SOS Electric, LLC - 2194 Deer Run Pass, Canyon Lake, TX - 39842128

Thank you for the feedback.

06/08/2021

Mara D.

Terrific. He came within a few days of my initial phone call to do the inspection and was then able to do the work within the week. He was professional throughout & clearly explained everything. The realtor felt his price was very reasonable for the knob and tube.

Description of Work
Mike did an electrical inspection. It was well worth the price because he discovered some electrical issues that were not up to code. I then hired him to remove the basement knob and tube, ground all outlets, and do work in the electrical box to bring everything up to code.

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/05/2021

Holly W.

Extremely happy with quality of service and the quality of work!!! Mike made it possible for me to have a washer and dryer in my pantry where there was no electrical outlets in there!! Plus he rewired some wires on my fuse nox that was a concern for me! He is extremely knowledgeable and wants you to know exactly what he was doing. His prices are good and I have 100% confidence in his business!! Excellent job and service! ❤️

Description of Work
Electrical, Handymen

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

05/28/2021

Robert M.

Fantastic. Very efficient and knowledgeable about my problem. My idea of a small job was actually a bigger job that needed to be done. They installed a new electricial box and circuit breakers. Mike and Roman were awesome. Very caring about or concerns.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

04/30/2021

Connie T.

Mike was professional and thorough. He didn’t mind educating us about our old wiring. He made a helpful suggestion about a surge protector for our main panel. We are grateful to him for coming out on a Friday evening through the I-91 traffic.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

03/19/2021

Pamela P.

Job went very well. Was prompt, polite and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

02/27/2021

ann B.

Very pleased. Called to confirm & let me know on their way. Friendly, explained what was done & why. Was recommended & would recommend again

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

02/15/2021

Philip S.

I submitted my request at 9pm on a Wednesday and at 9:01pm I received a call and scheduled for the following day. Great work and very personable. In addition to doing the work requested he also gave suggestions on other things observed that needed to be done. I would use again.

Description of Work
Gfci outlets and old boiler wire checked.

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

02/10/2021

alexandra H.

Michael from SOS Electric is a very professional, nice young man. He helped us to install an extra line for a towel heater in the bathroom. He called a head, showed up on time, worked very efficiently, cleaned after his work and even helped me with another things. Thank you.

Description of Work
Additional power source

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

01/29/2021

Jordan B.

Mike was awesome! He was professional, polite and always right on time. I’ve hired a lot of electricians over the years and Mike is by far the best! Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
basement lights

Category electrician, handyman service

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

01/08/2021

Patricia R.

Everything went well. One small mistake that we need to fix that is very low cost, but overall was great pricing and quality was good.

Description of Work
lighting in the kitchen and living room

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

01/05/2021

claire C.

Went great. I was very pleased with sos electric. Would recommend and give a 5 star rating to anyone who needs work done.

Description of Work
replacement outdoor lights

Category electrician, handyman service, lighting

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

12/26/2020

David B.

Excellent!! Quick response, good work and very professional. I am very satisfied with the work and the fair price.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

11/30/2020

Sean C.

Mike was great, he happened to have a quick opening to pop by and check out the issue. Turns out the fuse feeding the GFCI at the front of that circuit had a wire that popped out in the breaker box. He fixed that and also tightened some other loose wires at the same time.

Description of Work
Emergency fix for electrical issue - power to several rooms went out, no apparent cause.

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

11/16/2020

Sylvain B.

He arrived on-time and performed the work quickly and professionally. Great work at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
1. Generator manual switch installed 2. 32-Amp Electric vehicle charging station installed

Category generator service

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

11/10/2020

Alida W.

He was very polite and he was wearing a mask. Very professional.

Description of Work
He set up a new electrical plug

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/22/2020

Richard L.

Roman did an excellent job. We were very impressed with the service and would recommend this company to all. If we need to have service again we will call on them. They get an A+++++ rating in our book.

Description of Work
Our power went off and we needed help to restore it.

Work Completed On 10/22/2020

10/21/2020

Thomas W.

Mike is a true professional. His work was quick and the charge was reasonable. Definitely will use his services in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
Replace outside floodlight

Category lighting

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/17/2020

ali S.

Mike was AWESOME! Came the same day, was on time, courteous, and fixed the problem quickly at a fair price. We will use Mike for all of our future electrical needs.

Description of Work
Light replaced in ceiling fan

Category

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

10/14/2020

Kathleen G.

Very smooth and quickly. I call my service man Magic Mike.

Description of Work
G fault outlet kitchen light outside lite changes to switches

Category

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

10/14/2020

bobby C.

Mike was on call and was on time to the job site. He is very knowledgeable and did a great job. Would recommend to any person looking for someone with a good history and fair priced.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

09/24/2020

Kathy G.

I now call the fellow that came Magic Mike. He did several jobs for me and some I didn’t think of. He was fast, courteous, and efficient. Very pleasant and let me know when he was close to my house. Would recommend him and I forgot to mention reasonable .

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 09/24/2020