AMERICAN AUTO & TRUCK SERVICE CENTER

Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Tires
Auto Mufflers

American Auto & Truck Service Center has been Burleson, Texas’ source for quality auto and truck repair for over 10 years. Our certified mechanics can handle any of your automotive needs from oil changes and tune ups, to transmission and engine repairs. They are trained and experienced at repairing your vehicle the correct way, the first time. We work hard to get you back on the road quickly. We offer Burleson and surrounding communities 7 service bays to ensure a quick turnaround on your vehicle, a clean and comfortable waiting room along with a friendly and knowledgeable staff to help you. Visit us at American Auto & Truck Service Center today! We are waiting to help you with any of your automotive needs....

Your one stop Auto Repair Shop. Celebrating 40 years of service in the Arlington area. Family owned and operated, serving the DFW metroplex since 1972. Technicians are experienced and very knowledgable. Extended warranties honored

Jewell Auto is a family owned business delivering honest, professional auto repair and maintenance services to the people of Fort Worth, Crowley, Burleson, Dallas, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, and surrounding DFW areas. Our quality ASE certified technicians at Jewell Auto employ today's latest automotive technology. They are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs as well as complete maintenance on all foreign and domestic vehicles. Let Jewell Auto take care of all of your automotive repair needs. Additional DBA - Jewel Auto Inc. Additional email - mike@jewellauto.com.

Established in 1987, Mid-Cities has strived to maintain the highest customer service standards in the automotive repair industry. Our other location is Parra Car Care 209 West Airport Freeway Euless, TX 76040. 817-685-2222.We pride ourselves in providing state of the art automotive repairs and then backing them up with a guarantee that is unsurpassed by any of our competitors. Maybe that's why our customers keep coming back and telling their friends about us. Stop in today and meet our friendly staff.

06/07/2016

Description of Work
Worked on one vehicle twice in the past year. Repairs were unrelated. Both times the work was performed at a fair price and the vehicle was ready when promised. No attempt to sell services that were not needed.

10/23/2013

My car's serpentine belt broke, and I had it towed to them for repair because they were close by. I got my car back the same day, and their pricing was very fair.

Description of Work
They replaced the serpentine and the P/S belts. Also had them do an oil change and rotate the tires.

08/27/2013

The were very professional and honest. I went to them thinking my engine was leaking at the rear main seal -- something it has done in the past. I even told them that the quick-lube place where I changed the oil hadn't tightened the filter when they finished; and when I'd tightened it at home, I'd crushed the filter. I asked them to look past that and examine the rear main seal for leaks. They cha...

Description of Work
Fixed a leak.

04/03/2013

They are fairly priced and exceptionally knowledgeable. They fix things the first time. If something is out of the ordinary they are willing to research to get the information. They generally know all the issues though, my truck just had a weird problem. It was going to cost me a lot of money so they advised me to trade in the vehicle.

Description of Work
I used American Auto & Truck Service Center

04/13/2012

Very professional place - thorough, competent and reasonable pricing for everything I had done. I will definitely use this place again if I have need in the future.

Description of Work
located and repaired several broken vacuum lines, state inspection, oil change, radiator flush, AC repair and recharge.

Category auto repair

State Inspection Services, Preventative Maintenance Service, Oil Change & Lube Service, Auto Tune Ups, Belt & Hose Replacement, CV Axle Repair, Air Conditioning Service, Brake Repair & Service, Transmission Repair & Service, Engine Repair & Service, Clutch Repairs, Coolant Flush, Car Battery Replacement, Auto Electrical Diagnosis & Repairs, Suspension Work, Emission Diagnostics and Repair, Diesel Engine Repair, 4-Wheel Alignment, Major Engine Repair, Engine replacement, Transmission replacement