Burk Light Truck & Auto

Burkburnett, TX 76354

Auto Service.

01/21/2016

Jennie E.

When I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile. I don't remember the name of the young man who was sitting behind the counter when I walked in but he was very kind and courteous. The alternator went out in my car and I was referred to Wayne by another customer who nothing but good things to say. I met with Wayne and one of the other technicians and they shared some kinds words of encouragement. They got my car into the shop in a timely manner and had my vehicle up and running. I want to say a big thank you for your help and going above and beyond. It's so comforting to know that the value, quality, and honest service is there whenever I need it. I'm pleased to further say that I will recommend Burk Light Truck & Auto to anyone looking for quality service and fair/reasonable prices, not to mention the best auto repair shop in town. Again, thank you for everything. Sincerely, Jennie Edwards

Description of Work
Changed the Alternator in my vehicle.

Category auto repair, transmission repair

01/20/2016

Lee M.

Wayne had told me to drop it off so I did. It was not 45 min later they had called me and told me what the problem was and it was fixed.. Wayne and Perry have been working on my families and friends cars since they opened.. Love the service and the atmosphere.

Description of Work
Had to rewire the push button start from a previous person that had worked on my wife car.

Category transmission repair

01/09/2016

Gary C.

Description of Work
Transmission was installed but shifting is not smooth.

Category transmission repair

09/12/2013

John M.

I ask the mechanic to diagnose an engine problem on my 1995 Dodge truck. It was misfiring, and running rough. He advised me to put a strong fuel injector cleaner that I could buy at any auto parts store. He did not charge me for his time, and I solved the problem myself.

Description of Work
Diagnose engine issue.

Category auto repair, transmission repair