Yost Automotive

Founded 1993 • With Angi since August 2006

We are a family-owned and operated one-stop shop for all your automotive repair needs. Our ASE Certified Technicians service all makes and models 1996 and newer, imported and domestic. We also offer a 24 month/24,000 mile nationwide warranty on anything we do. Period....

AccuTemp Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc.

Accu-Temp provides maintenance, repair and replacement services for residential as well as light commercial customers in the Greater Austin and surrounding area communities. We are authorized dealers for many of the most popular brands of HVAC systems, including Fujitsu and Mitsubishi Mini- Split systems whether single zone or multi-zone. We are also proud to employ Nest certified professionals. The range of our work includes small package systems to 30 ton rooftop systems. Our customers are a wonderful varied group, including families, insurance companies, property managers, home buyers, professional home remodelers and individuals who would just like a reliable diagnosis without the sales pitch. We invite you to call us for a refreshing experience.

12/18/2014

I came here about 4-5 months ago for the first time because a technician at a different mechanic shop had told me that I needed to replace my spark plugs.  When I came to Yost, a guy showed me my spark plugs and told me that I didn't need to change them because they looked brand new!  He didn't charge me a cent!  Wow.  I was really impressed by their honesty, which is why I decided to come back to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a window regulator and fix driver's side door mechanism (not sure what exactly).

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for the wonderful review! Let us know if there's anything in the future we can help you out with!

09/20/2014

I drove in, gave my keys, Enterprise picked me up, it took 3 days, Enterprise brought me back. Excellent service.  Everyone so friendly and helpful, especially Jacob.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my bumper and painted the car

CATEGORY auto repair

We appreciate your business and you taking time to write a review. Jacob is awesome, we are lucky to have him!

02/06/2014

The service was great.  They are efficient, very straight forward on estimates and do follow up calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace the starter in my truck and a headlight on my wife's car.

01/20/2014

They change my axle, gave me an oil changed.

09/26/2013

Yost has always taken care of me.  I have been using them for years and this is the third vehicle I have taken there.  I trust them to give me a good deal and I save money because the dealership charges a ton for the same services.  They also have a funky little suburu that I drove while my car was being serviced.  Only charged me $25 to use which I thought was fair.  Saved me a trip to a car rent...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my car was overheating.  At first they could not find the source so they recommended keeping it overnight. They found the problem first thing the next morning.  They fixed it and I had it by lunch.  The service itself only cost about $140 or so but they charge a $50 diagnostic and $25 for a car rental.  I noticed a few people complain that they did not know about the diagnostic fee but they have a big sign in the office and they also tell you on the phone.  Not sure how anyone could be surprised by that fee.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks, (removed member name)! We appreciate having you as a customer and for the recommendations!

Oil Changes, State Inspections, Factory Scheduled Maintenance, Diagnosis and Repair including: Timing Belts/Timing Chains, Brakes, Emissions, Catalytic Converters, Radiator and Cooling Systems, Transmissions, Air Conditioning & Heaters, Power Steering, Suspensions, Fuel Systems, etc.

Major body work