THE TIRE MAN

4300 MANCHACA RD

Austin, TX 78704

04/18/2014

Ann B.

they were incredible, they took the tires off and pulled the nails. they made sure that they didn't puncture my tires by putting them in vats of water. They did not charge me a thing. The only issue is the waiting room is horrible. Its grody you have to sit among-st the tires, they only have a few chairs and no tv. do not wear your nice clothes there. However they are extremely nice and friendly and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I had 2 tires with nails in them.

12/21/2012

Tina A.

I cannot say enough great things about this place! First of all, I just showed up and they were able to help me right away. No waiting in line like at the big tire stores. They helped me a decision very quickly with no pressure or stress. What was really impressive was that they were able get my tires mounted right away! From start to finish, the entire process took 20 minutes, no joke. Meanwhile I played with their ADORABLE dogs and before I knew it they were done. Incredible experience and prices that can't be beat. I will be coming back here in January for the other 2 tires I need ;)

Description of Work
I needed a new tire as one of my tires was pretty much bald. However, I am a grad student and have limited income! I knew I would have to get 2 tires and dreaded the money and the possible "up-sell". I also thought I would have to get used tires for my price range! Turns out they were able to get me in two NEW tires and the price was ALL inclusive! THAT was a nice surprise as tire companies usually tack on all these feels and you end up spending 50-100 more than you expected! So the price included the tires, mounting, balancing, tire fees etc. etc. Even better, no trying to put me in better tires or spend more money. They were helpful, polite and set me up with what I needed and wanted without any grief! That alone is priceless ;)

11/04/2011

ROBERT M.

It went exactly as expected. As soon as I told the guy that I was the one who had just called, he rolled out the right-size tire and they got to work. I liked the fact that they didn't try to sell me anything else, even though I'm sure my other tires need to be replaced too. The final price was exactly the same as what was quoted over the phone.

Description of Work
I just needed a front tire replaced after a blow-out. I called in advance to check their prices and they gave me a total of $115 for everything, including tax and labor. I showed up a few minutes later, was ushered into the garage, and they had it done within 15 minutes.

03/16/2009

NANCY S.

They fixed it right away and they charged me $10.00. Really efficient and fair price. Really nice people!

Description of Work
I had a slow leak in a tire.

Auto Tires

NEW & USED TIRES, WHEEL ALIGNMENT, BRAKES, SHOCKS & STRUTS, TIRE ROTATION, TIRE BALANCING, TIRE REPAIR, SUSPENSION LOWER/LIFT.