TechKnowByte

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2016

Computer Training
Computer Sales

My name is John Wayne Edgmon and I am the owner of TechKnowByte. I have been providing Central Texas with mobile IT assistance and education since 2002. I offer a wide variety of services including mobile computer repair and remote computer support services to both small business and residential customers at an affordable price. Basically, any technology based device in your home, or small business; I can fix, install, or explain. Unlike many companies, I will take the time to explain the problem and the solution—in plain English. My job isn’t done until you are 100% satisfied with your understanding of the project at hand to help you better manage your home and business tech environments. I come to you to service any device and provide additional remote assistance to guarantee you have the support you need. I am your IT Handyman....

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple, Windows, iPhone/iPad OS and Android. Instant access to our bilingual support center with for a fixed per incident fee and 87% first call resolution rate.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

09/30/2016

John from TechKnowByte has Gandhi-like patience when it comes to helping people understand technology. I have been relying on his expertise for a decade. He is always friendly, helpful and efficient. He is very reasonably priced considering his level of attention to detail. I honestly don't know what I would do without him.

Description of Work
John at TechKnowByte has helped find contacts I thought were lost when switching cellphones and service providers. He has fixed or replaced essential parts for my laptop. He has replaced or repaired broken screens for my cellphone. He has PATIENTLY given me instructions over the phone for how to operate a new device such as printer or Apple TV and done it on-the-fly with no notice. He has helped me navigate complicated online forms that need specific software such as e-signing a document or reformatting a document.

Category computer repair,computer training

09/28/2016

Went great! My computer wouldn't even get past the loading screen, just stuck continually restarting. I was out of town in Austin for business and needed my laptop up and running that day. Other quotes I received were very high and before they even saw my laptop, and had day+ wait times. After speaking with John, I had my laptop back up and running that night for way less than others had quoted. W...

Description of Work
Had a disk error that was preventing Windows from starting up. I couldn't repair it myself, but John Edgmon fixed it the same day and for way less than I was quoted elsewhere.

Category computer repair

Computer Hardware: Laptop & Desktop Repair / Upgrades / Sales / Recycling Software Repair: Windows / Macintosh Virus / Malware Removal Tablet / Cell Phone Repair Data Retrieval Computer Setup Networking: Cat5, Cat6, Wi-fi IP Video Security Systems NOC Cable Management Customized in-home 1 on 1 training Build your own computer training! Shopping and Purchasing Assistance Single computer up to network build/organization IT Roadmap Planning Data backup, synchronization and organization

Check, PayPal