QualTech Automotive

Austin, TX 78738

Auto Repair...

05/21/2018

Scott G.

It was a great service. They originally billed me what I felt is an excessive amount. But the manager credited my bill so that it was less than I expected.

Description of Work
Had low beam headlights go out and asked them to diagnose.

01/07/2016

Teresa M.

Description of Work
They have two repair shops now. They are very honest and I trust them when they tell me something needs to be done. We take three vehicles there and have never been disappointed!

08/19/2015

Mel B.

12/12/2014

Laurie S.

I've been going to Qualtech Automotive for years now. Living in Lakeway, I was VERY happy to see them open a 2nd location on Hwy. 71 just west of 620. Curtis from the 620 shop moved to the 71 shop, and the guys they have working there are great. They've done everything from tune-ups to fixing a flat to replacing my alternator and more. They are always fast and their price is very fair. There have been times when I would ask is a particular service needed to be performed and they would tell me it wasn't necessary, there was nothing wrong or needed in that regard. They could have just as easily said "yes", done the work and taken my money, but that's not the kind of people they are. All us car owners are looking for in a repair shop are nice people who are 1) honest and 2) do good work. Well, Qualtech meets that criteria in every way. I had a nail or screw in my tire causing it to go very low. I drove straight there and they fixed my tire and didn't charge me. I thought maybe it was because I was a good customer and they were just being nice to me, but they friends of mine told be about a similar experience they had at the 620 shop. Now, I'm not saying they fix all flats for free, but it sure says a lot to me about the kind of people who run that business. If you're anywhere in the northwest area of Austin, I can't recommend these guys enough. My 15 year-old car has 200,000 miles on it and the original engine is still running very strong, and I'm keeping it for another 200,000.

Description of Work
4 Wheel Alignment

Auto Service