We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Powers Family Wellness Center

Founded 1982 • With Angi since March 2010

1105 W Anderson Lane

Austin, TX 78757

At Powers Family Wellness Center our mission is to improve the quality of your life. Dr. Daniel V. Powers knows that health is so much more than just not feeling pain. We work on the root cause, not just the symptoms. At Powers Family Wellness we believe that your body heals from above-down-inside-out. Dr. Daniel Powers is board certified in the practice of chiropractic care and has had a highly successful practice for over 30 years. Dr. Powers is a graduate from Palmer College of Chiropractic. We are committed to promoting health and living a drug-free, balanced life. Powers Family Wellness currently specializes in family care ( including Children), athletic care, and injury care. Dr. Powers uses a multi-pronged approach to health with natural, drug-free, alternative health care, nutrition and state of the art, non invasive treatments such as Cold Laser Therapy. Most insurance plans are accepted. Financing plans are available....

04/01/2019

Rosalba C.

I would never get tired of recommending Dr. Powers! My whole family has been treated by him. First I came in 2013 cause I had this horrible pain due to pregnancy. After 15 months of delivering my baby, the pain was still there and even getting worse cause I'm the main caretaker of my teenage son with physical disabilities. The relief I felt after one week of treatment was unbelievable. I regretted not going sooner to see him!!! My back stopped hurting but I still continued coming for maintenance. The improvement was so wonderful that my skeptical husband decided to try as well. He couldn't believe the difference himself!!! He continued coming to see Dr. Powers for 3 years until he started a new job in San Marcos. He keeps telling me how disappointed he is for not being able to continue his treatment. My kids love him as well. My son with physical disabilities has mentioned that his neck stops hurting when he goes to visit him and my daughter has visited Dr. Powers since she was about 18 months old. Believe me, Dr. Powers will make you feel like you just got a new different body!!!!

Description of Work
Alleviate my back pain

04/05/2017

. ..

Excuse the pun, all straightened out! Love the people in this office.

Description of Work
Pain in back from accident.

07/05/2016

Juan L.

Right after I walked into the office, I was greeted by my name and with smiles at the front desk. Annie and Angie, they are very professional and friendly. I felted welcomed. The wait to get treatment was only few minutes. Dr. Powers asked about my current concerns and answers my questions. I do not feel rushed at all like other doctors' office, to tell you the truth, I am actually enjoy and looking forward to come to this office.

Description of Work
My right shoulder and lower back has been bothering me for couple days due to moving, packing and unpacking

04/28/2016

Bruce A.

I have gone to PFNC for over 6 years. Since Mooing to Austin. My experience have been outstanding. Staff always great-after visit always feeling better. I look forward to every visit and which I have to miss-I am regret it.

Description of Work
Each time I go to the facility-the staff our Dr. Powers ask about my past week any physical complaints/action I am feeling. Dr. Powers manipulates/massage/my body and I always just feeling better, then when I came in. Very friendly & professional!

04/21/2016

Samantha L.

I absolutely have coming to the chiropractor’s office because it is a very enjoyable experience from start to finish! Angre’s and Annie’s enthusiasm is contagious and Dr. Powers adjustments are to die for not literally. I would recommend this chiropractic in a rest beat.

Description of Work
Dr. Dan Powers, adjust my spine/neck in every consultation.

06/25/2014

Susan M.

He goes every Thursday. He wouldn’t go back every week if he didn’t like him. My husband was having problems several years ago with his thigh and his cuff to the point that he might have to have a surgery and we said we don’t want to do that so he went to Dr. Powers and he fixed it for him so he doesn’t have that problem anymore. It’s a nice office. The staff is very nice.

Description of Work
My husband uses Powers Family Wellness Center for chiropractic adjustments.

11/20/2013

Kim A.

It's been wonderful. I started going to Dr. Powers after an accident with some whiplash. With the first treatment I was able to have functionality in my right arm. I continued using Dr. Powers because my job that I had was stressful. He were able to improve my back issues. His treatment really works and he shows you exercises to help you. He is comprehensive and gentle with his care. He's also accommodating for your schedule.

Description of Work
I see them regularly for chiropractic care.

06/20/2012

Camille S.

I would suggest definitely going to him is you have back pain or a problem.

Description of Work
I originally started as I strained my back lifting groceries. I have experienced great relief with his treatment and physical therapy he suggested. But, the thing I was most impressed with is that I have been living with continual low back pain that I just assumed was normal for my age. I am also obtaining great relief from that pain and am feeling significant relief that I was not even aware was possible I am feeling better than I have felt in years.

09/04/2011

SHARON H.

No nonsense approach to solving physical problem. They offer a variety of treatments and payment options to tailor to individuals needs.

Description of Work
Having back problems (as usual). Dr. Powers quickly resolved my problems.

03/18/2010

Brenda P.

I had my appointment the first day that I called. The staff members were very friendly and I didn't wait longer to be seen for the doctor.They have very good special very often so everybody can afford the first visit without paying high prices.

Description of Work
I went see Dr. Powers because of my lower back pain and severe headaches. He was very gentle and helpful. Not only did he educated me about the importance of chiropractic but he also encourage me to eat healthy and showed me different exercise to help my lower back pain and also gave me natural and drug -free solutions for my headache.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Chiropractic Care
    Health Education/Workshops
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Chiropractic Adjustments, Extremity Adjustment, X-Rays, Spinal and Nervous System Exam, Pain Relief, Corrective Care, Cold Laser Therapy, Nutritional and Health Counseling, Sports Injury Therapy, Auto Injury Care, Family Care, Pediatric Chiropractic Care, Prenatal Chiropractic,

Medical prescriptions, Surgery, Massage Therapy,