Park Bend Health Center Inc

Description of Work

Category

03/13/2013

Nancy S.

The admissions counselor was prompt and available. She met with my mother in law in the hospital and was supposed to coordinate her transfer to the facility. That didn't end up going smoothly, mostly because it was Labor Day weekend. However, she did what she could to assist us. When we arrived at Park Bend, the nurse met with us and helped with getting my mother in law settled. The facility itself is clean and well-kept. They have a lovely aquarium in the lobby. Overall, we felt that my mother in law received good care. The biggest problem we had with them related to her gluten-free diet. We had been promised that it would not be a problem for them, but the kitchen kept getting her food wrong. They would send out a big slice of bread or a side of macaroni salad with her plate. She knew enough to avoid these foods, but still, they shouldn't have given them to her. The physical therapists did a great job helping my mother in law get back on her feet. She left feeling confident about living on her own again. I would recommend this care facility to others.

Description of Work
We took my mother-in-law to Park Bend for three weeks to recover from open heart surgery.

Category