New Era Steam Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2014

Austin, TX 78729

We combine 19 years of industry experience and the best cleaning technologies to offer you an outstanding floor-care experience. As Austin natives, we are dedicated to growing our business the right way - by providing our clients with superior services and exceptional customer service. We are committed to earning your repeat business, so it's imperative to us that you are completely satisfied with our work and our greatest compliment is your recommendation of our services to others. We are insured and bonded, and all of our work is guaranteed....

08/16/2019

Kedar K.

The service overall with them was good. Scheduling was easy.

Description of Work
Need bathroom and kitchen backsplash grout sealing.

Category ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed]! I’m charles the owner of New Era. Thanks for the review, we always want to strive to do the best job possible! I was just wondering if we did something wrong? Please feel free to reach out to my through email or phone or text. Charles Hegler Nererasteamclean@gmail.com 512-789-9644

06/06/2017

Kyle P.

Charles came out and did an AMAZING job, he was early to the appointment and was very informative on ways to clean and maintain my carpets. Overall a fantastic job done by New Era and wouldn't recommend any company for the job other than them. Thanks, and we will be seeing you again!

Description of Work
My dog soiled my carpet in multiple areas and our Boat just needed some touchinng up to a few oily stains.

Category carpet cleaners,auto upholstery

03/20/2017

Samantha H.

It went great. My previously gray carpet is now white. They were able to get stains out that I wasn't able to. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning

03/07/2017

Toby P.

The technician, Charles, was pretty knowledgeable about cleaning the carpet and removing scratches on the wood trim. He was also a nice guy and did a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and removing scratches on wood trim.

03/02/2017

Daniel M.

it went splendid! He was really prompt and respectful.

Description of Work
cleaned my carpet

Brian J.

He was very professional. She showed up right on time and was able to the job done promptly, he even finished a few minutes early. I would definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He steam-cleaned 5 rooms and a flight of stairs.

Melissa D.

They did a great job. He pre-treated the carpet then clean the carpet very well.

Description of Work
They cleaned 4 rooms and some stairs.

Jake Z.

It went awesome. They got a bunch of stains up I didn't think would come up.

Description of Work
They steam cleaned the carpets and couches.

02/20/2017

Ryan B.

I called New Era to clean our carpet and tile. He was extremely courteous and knowledge walking me through the process. The owner, Charles, came out (on time) to give me an estimate, honored his coupon prices and got straight to work. I couldn't be happier with the work that Charles provided. My carpets look and smell fresh and the tile looks just as good as the day it was installed! He earned my repeat business with his effort and attention to detail. I definitely recommend New Era steam cleaning!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Thanks for the opportunity to earn your business [Member Name Removed]!

02/17/2017

Brooke E.

Charles was here within 2 hours of calling at 2am on a Sunday night. We had water throughout 3 rooms of our house. He was able to give use a very detailed estimate and exact game plan for the drying process. He was very detailed in explaining what he was doing and exactly why he was doing it. He even gave us a link to a company called IICRC, who generate the guidelines for water restoration so we could double check and make sure what he was stating was true. He explained the drying could take 3-5 days to be complete, he was done in 3! He was very reasonable on pricing since we decided to pay out of pocket instead of using our insurance. All around great guy, professional and honest. We've used him for years for carpet and tile cleaning, hopefully we won't have to call for water damage again, but he will be the guy we call if it happens!

Description of Work
We had a washing machine overflow at 2am. Flooding multiple rooms.

Category water damage restoration

Thanks for taking the time to give us some feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!!

Tactical Drying

We are water extraction, mitigation, and construction experts. We are ready to solve your water damage quickly and purposefully, but we also specialize in construction needs for those non-emergency situations. We provide water extraction, structural drying, carpet cleaning, disinfecting services, along with general construction not caused by damage. We are licensed and certified to handle biohazard and trauma clean up. We work with you and your family on your schedule with 24-hour services provided at no additional fee. We are ready to handle your needs, including emergencies.

MassBur Construction

If you are looking for a general contractor in Austin, Texas, look no further than MassBur Construction. We provide remodeling, roofing, and rebuilding surfaces from water/ smoke/ fire damage. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Brocks Carpet Care

All services come with a 10 day warranty.

steam cleaning company. We specialize in carpet, tile, stone, upholstery, pet odors and water damage restoration. We may be a new company but we have over 16 years in the cleaning and restoration business. We strive to be #1 in Austin and warranty all of our work! Please call for your free estimate and book today!!