New Era Steam Cleaning & Restoration

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2014

We combine 19 years of industry experience and the best cleaning technologies to offer you an outstanding floor-care experience. As Austin natives, we are dedicated to growing our business the right way - by providing our clients with superior services and exceptional customer service. We are committed to earning your repeat business, so it's imperative to us that you are completely satisfied with our work and our greatest compliment is your recommendation of our services to others. We are insured and bonded, and all of our work is guaranteed....

Capitol Renovations

Capitol Renovations has over 25 years of experience in the home building and repair industry. We can provide the homeowner with excellent, affordable repairs and remodeling services. Our mission is to do the best professional job possible regardless as to the size of the project. Check out the many services we can do for you at http://www.capitolrenovations.com or on Angie's List and Facebook. Call us directly at (512) 630-6390

Tactical Drying

We are water extraction, mitigation, and construction experts. We are ready to solve your water damage quickly and purposefully, but we also specialize in construction needs for those non-emergency situations. We provide water extraction, structural drying, carpet cleaning, disinfecting services, along with general construction not caused by damage. We are licensed and certified to handle biohazard and trauma clean up. We work with you and your family on your schedule with 24-hour services provided at no additional fee. We are ready to handle your needs, including emergencies.

MassBur Construction

If you are looking for a general contractor in Austin, Texas, look no further than MassBur Construction. We provide remodeling, roofing, and rebuilding surfaces from water/ smoke/ fire damage. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/16/2019

The service overall with them was good. Scheduling was easy.

Description of Work
Need bathroom and kitchen backsplash grout sealing.

Category ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed]! I’m charles the owner of New Era. Thanks for the review, we always want to strive to do the best job possible! I was just wondering if we did something wrong? Please feel free to reach out to my through email or phone or text. Charles Hegler Nererasteamclean@gmail.com 512-789-9644

06/06/2017

Charles came out and did an AMAZING job, he was early to the appointment and was very informative on ways to clean and maintain my carpets. Overall a fantastic job done by New Era and wouldn't recommend any company for the job other than them. Thanks, and we will be seeing you again!

Description of Work
My dog soiled my carpet in multiple areas and our Boat just needed some touchinng up to a few oily stains.

Category carpet cleaners,auto upholstery

03/20/2017

It went great. My previously gray carpet is now white. They were able to get stains out that I wasn't able to. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Carpet, area rug and furniture cleaning

03/07/2017

The technician, Charles, was pretty knowledgeable about cleaning the carpet and removing scratches on the wood trim. He was also a nice guy and did a great job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and removing scratches on wood trim.

03/02/2017

it went splendid! He was really prompt and respectful.

Description of Work
cleaned my carpet

Category carpet cleaners

steam cleaning company. We specialize in carpet, tile, stone, upholstery, pet odors and water damage restoration. We may be a new company but we have over 16 years in the cleaning and restoration business. We strive to be #1 in Austin and warranty all of our work! Please call for your free estimate and book today!!

All services come with a 10 day warranty.