King florist of Austin

Founded 1927 • With Angi since July 2010

1806 W Koenig Ln

Austin, TX 78756

King Florist has been the Austin go to florist since we were established in 1927. Our history in the community, combined with a team who is fully dedicated to serving our clients has been the main drive for our local shop. Our team is always working to bring new designs, unique product, and a great floral shopping experience whether you are online, on the phone, or in our store. Stop by and see us. Whether you need a single flower or special arrangement, we would love to meet you....

04/23/2015

Harold G.

10/27/2014

Karen G.

It was good. They were polite and understanding. It was a potted plant with an orchid in it and they helped me pick it out.

Description of Work
I had them send some flowers for a funeral.

04/15/2013

Charles M.

I preordered a bouquet for Valentine's day about a week and a half ahead of time. On the scheduled date, when I went to pick it up, the order had not been tended to. The firm threw together a bouquet that looked like it had just been thrown together. The whole affair was one big diasappointment.

Description of Work
. Bouquet

03/05/2013

Philip N.

With ease, and since I was well assisted, it was over soon after making the call.

Description of Work
I have had two separate experiences with King Florist, one in which I received a poinsettia before Christmas, and the other was ordering flowers for a dear friend who`s Father passed away. Before this past Christmas I received THE LARGEST Poinsettia I have ever seen from them, it also was extremely healthy and without a doubt the most beautiful Poinsettia arrangement I have ever seen anywhere. The man who delivered the arrangement was very friendly. My second experience was today, 3/5/13. A close friend lost her eighty nine year old Dad, so I called them and spoke to "Irina," she was very helpful in assisting me, as we found the best plant terrarium.I know my friends likes fairly well and know she will enjoy that terrarium much better than Flowers since she is such a good gardener.

02/24/2012

Philip S.

They delivered flowers in an emergency - to a friend who had lost a loved one. Great job.

07/10/2010

Gary N.

Will use them again

Description of Work
I have used King for about 5 years and have been very happy!

Florists