ELLIS & SALAZAR GARAGE & BODY

Auto Body Work
Auto Painting

04/02/2015

02/10/2014

I was pleased and satisfied.

Description of Work
had a tailgate that was damaged from someone backing into me. They repaired it. they did a pretty good job matching the paint. My son and I were able to negotiate the price a little from the original price.

09/30/2013

The damage was on the bumper from a minor collision. I thought they did a good job. They were quick and I'd recommend them. If we need more body work done I'd go back to them.

Description of Work
They fixed a scratch and dent on my husband's car.

07/09/2013

I only had to spend $600 or $700 myself because of the insurance. They did an absolutely phenomenal job and it looks like new. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
I used Ellis & Salazar Garage & Body because I had rear end and side damage to my car from a hit and run. They had to replace the bumper, side panel and then repaint it.

Category auto body repair,auto painting

08/18/2011

World class service from start to finish. Friendly, professional staff. Jumped through hoops to research availability of, and promptly get, replacement after-market parts that were damaged in collision. Kept me posted via email of job progress. Job finished on schedule, and quicker than I had expected. Excellent quality, guaranteed for as long as you own your car. Car delivered with fresh wash and...

Description of Work
Repair collision damage.