Dunman Electric LLC

Founded 1997 • With Angi since January 2008

Dunman Electric provides expert electrical installation and electrical repair options to customers in the Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, and San Marcos areas of Texas. Our aim is to be the next electrical service company you use, and the only electrical company you’ll contact in the future. We work hard to deliver the very best quality repairs and installations, and the most friendly service you’ve ever experienced. Whenever you contact our office, you'll meet one of our pleasant call takers, who will schedule an appointment at a time which is convenient for you! Our properly trained and highly experienced electricians will arrive promptly and in a truck which is completely stocked, ready to get the job finished without numerous trips to the supply house. We guarantee our work 100%! We also want to guarantee your satisfaction 100%! We'd love to assist you with all of your electrical needs....

Residentail Mansion

+2 more images

electrician (439)lighting (78)small appliance repair (29)ceiling fan installation (21)pool cleaning (14)HVAC Companies (10)home theater installation (2)excavating (1)

09/23/2022

Richard B.

Cody and Jeff showed up on time, were polite, performed the work we needed quickly. Will definitely call Dunman Electric first for any future needs

Description of Work
rewire light switches, hang new lighting, appliance move/install

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

10/28/2021

Stephanie E.

Wes the technician was very responsive and very polite. He completed the work in a timely manner and was professional. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Busted outlet and two fixtures installed

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

10/08/2021

Larry L.

WES SMITH PERFORMED AN EXCELLENT HIGH QUALITY INSTALLATION.

Description of Work
ETHERNET WIRING

Category muffler repair

Work Completed On 10/08/2021

10/01/2021

Dawn B.

Wes and Jeff were great. Professional, polite and on time.

Description of Work
Pool lights

Category muffler repair, electrician, lighting, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

05/27/2021

Jack M.

Cody had his work cut out for him trying to untangle our messed up attempt at re-wiring the bathroom heater/fan. He figured it out and everything works great now! The price was very reasonable for the amount of time it took to work through the issue. We would definitely use Dunman Electric again.

Description of Work
Fix wiring of bathroom heater/vent/light

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/26/2021

Chris C.

Quick... perfect! Cody came in, did a quick inspection, located the problem like a Pointer looking for a downed quail. He was in and out and had us all back up and running like clockwork. I highly recommend Dunman Electric LLC. Cody... you are the man!

Description of Work
Electrical repair for residential.

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/26/2021

Rusty B.

Cody and his assistant Abby did a great job. Very courteous, professional and efficient. This is my second job with Dunman and I think they are an excellent company that provides excellent service at a reasonable price..

Description of Work
I needed a cable run through the attic for my irrigation system controller.

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/07/2021

C M.

Cody and Adrian were knowledgeable and professional. We will use them again!

Description of Work
Electrical repair and new GFI outlet

Work Completed On 05/05/2021

04/30/2021

Naomi C.

Excellent work by Clay Dunham and his assistant. Will be using them again soon.

Description of Work
Installed new service + switches + outlets and repaired a ceiling fan

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

04/28/2021

Coe V.

very well once job was explained. It was a different technician than who had originally discussed the job when it was scheduled. Paul was great!

Description of Work
New electrical outlet and install outside lights

Category muffler repair

Work Completed On 04/27/2021

04/15/2021

Phillip H.

Cody and Jeff did a great job. Both friendly and professional and exceptionally knowledgeable in their field. We've had Dunman Electric work on several projects in our home the last couple years, and I always go back to them. They are always professional and do such good work. I also like dealing with their front office. They coordinate the work very well, communicate my needs very well and respond in a timely manner. Overall, I am happy with Dunman Electric's services and will continue to give them a call for my electrical needs!

Description of Work
Electrical. Changed two light switches.

Work Completed On 04/14/2021

04/07/2021

Jessica J.

Everything went perfectly. They were prompt and flexible on timing. Cody was very knowledgeable and solved our problem quickly. Cody was also very friendly, including with our dogs, and communicated well everything that we needed done.

Description of Work
We fixed the electricity running to our pool lights, which included fixing a GFI plug.

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

04/05/2021

Brittany W.

Wes was super helpful, professional, and punctual. He did great work for us and was able to quickly schedule.

Description of Work
Wiring to a kitchen island

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

04/03/2021

Amber W.

Cody and Adrien did an amazing job. Very polite, professional, and most importantly knowledgeable. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Electrical. House surge and junction box

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

04/02/2021

Kelly H.

Paul did a great job. Very nice, efficient, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend Dunman and him.

Description of Work
Light fixture and electrical repair, alarm rewiring on 4/1/21.

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/30/2021

Cam M.

Cody and his teammate Abby were great! Very professional and took care of the issue right away. Will definitely be using them again in the future!

Description of Work
Bent Electrical Panel

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/23/2021

Coe V.

Excellent! Cody was polite and efficient. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Added electrical outlet in garage

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/11/2021

MIKE M.

Roughed-in wiring for under counter light fixtures.

Description of Work
I was able to schedule the electricians on short notice due to changes in our cabinet suppliers schedule. I really appreciated the call prior to the men showing up and was very pleased with how the work was performed. Cody and Paul took very good care of our kitchen and had some great ideas of how best to route the wire. I am looking forward to using Dunman Electric again when it is time to install our new light fixtures.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

03/10/2021

CAmeron F.

Wes and Paul did a great job running a line to our pool equipment and being creative with our diy cold plunge set up. This is the second time I’ve had the pleasure to work with these guys and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pool hook up

Category electrician, pool cleaners

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/03/2021

Lisa W.

I had had someone else out before but they couldn't fix/find the problem, and then Cody came around and fixed it in no time. Plus they showed me that an exterior electrical socket that I thought was busted, actually did work. Very good service, I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
After the winter storm my AC didn't turn back on.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/24/2021

Dale C.

Cody did a great job, arrived on time and completed work efficiently.

Description of Work
install of security cameras and electrical work on lights

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

01/13/2021

John R.

Cody arrived early, which was great! Courteous and didn't seem to mind my watching some of his work. Figured out a way to hang the sconces, which was a huge deal to me. I think he was great!!

Description of Work
replace two wall light sconces

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/06/2021

Katelynn E.

Cody was great. I just bought a house and wanted to get the items on my home inspection looked at. Cody checked everything on my list and replaced an outlet. It was easy and I had a chance to learn about the electrical work of my home.

Description of Work
home inspection work