Costco Pharmacy

With Angi since June 2012

05/03/2017

Great. They did it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill a prescription

05/06/2016

CATEGORY eyeglass repair

05/21/2014

I like the pharmacist. If something comes up i can go talk to him about him. They are a lot cheaper than others and my doctor recommended them to me. Their price is extremely good. I pay about 30 dollars a month for where i had been paying a lot more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I deal with Costco Pharmacy for some pharmaceuticals.

06/15/2012

It's very easy to drop off a prescription in the pharmacy and shop while it's being filled. The pharmacy staff has always been friendly and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been purchasing my medications from the Research Blvd. Costco for about the last five years. Since the pharmacy is open to the general public, I used their services even before I bought a Costco membership. Their price for my medication is lower than anywhere else in Austin and their staff is very helpful and courteous. I had a problem getting a prescription renewed from my doctor, and I was able to get a few pills from the pharmacy to tide me over until the prescription was renewed. The pharmacy staff has also been helpful in helping me order quantities of my medication that offer the best price break.