Clear Choice USA of Austin

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2009

Your home is a valuable investment - at Clear Choice USA of Austin,Tx, we understand this and want to work with you to make sure you have peace-of-mind and can reap the greatest possible return from your home improvement dollars. We are a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry and the Austin Better Business Bureau....

You may see Squeegee Squad working on high-rises and commercial buildings, but that is just one aspect of what we do. Our employees are trained in residential cleaning services, including window cleaning, pressure/soft washing, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, light-fixture cleaning and even solar panel Cleaning. Squeegee Squad is locally owned and operated by a hardworking father/son team business owners from Pearland,TX. No dealing with corporate call centers, Squeegee Squad knows your area, your climate, and your cleaning needs.

Lion Windows is an Austin-owned company with combined experience of half a century providing the highest level of service in the industry. We take an individualized approach to all of our customers’ projects, regardless of scale or budget. Our knowledge of windows and doors and installation expertise is unrivaled in Central Texas. Our comprehensive portfolio of window brands cover all options from mid-tier windows, to high-end windows, to ultra luxury custom windows.

Do you have Foggy Dual-Pane Windows with condensation or residue between the panes? Our proven Moisture Removal and Window Restoration Process can fix this problem at a fraction the cost. When restoration isn't the best option, our full-service location offers the highest quality, name brand replacement products at great prices. Above all else, we pride ourselves in offering the best possible service to our customers. Whether residential or commercial, we can take care of most of your glass and window repair, restoration and replacement needs. Super Service Award Winner-7 years in a Row! Showroom/Office hours are by appointment only.

02/23/2018

Hired them about 8 months ago and the job went fine. Had work done on our veranda and dust was everywhere, so called them a couple of weeks ago, and due to the weather, 2 cases of flu (ours, not theirs) we had to change the date several times - to which they were very accommodating and flexible. As before, it was remarkable how much clearer our windows are!

Description of Work
Clean windows inside and out

Category window cleaning

01/09/2017

Fantastic! Ray and his team walked us through the whole process and we have been extremely please with the look and efficiency of our new window!

Description of Work
Window replacement on a home

02/02/2016

Very professional crew. Explained the needs and offered a range of solutions. Completed the project in hours. I'm very satisfied and recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Tuned up house roof. Installed new metal roof on shed

01/29/2016

The expensive French back door screen has never worked correctly even though it has been replaced once. I noticed it was not closed early today and got up and closed it again. I closed it correctly and two minutes later I looked up and it was open again. It does not latch correctly or at least does not stay latched. The front door I had them add a storm door. They did not drill the holes in it cor...

Description of Work
The product he sells is terrible. I have had to have them come back so many times I gave up. They replaced my front and back door and neither have ever worked correctly. I discovered that the front door was installed incorrectly and I suspect that the back door was installed wrong too.

11/02/2015

They arrived exactly when schedule, completed the job on time, and did an excellent job of cleaning the entire yard. The workmen were very polite. James who was our initial contact was very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Re-roofed to repair damage from hail.

Category replacement windows

Replacement Windows, exterior doors & siding.

Window cleaning, glass replacement & roofing

Ask for deatils