Clear Choice USA of Austin

Founded 1994 • With Angi since September 2009

8222 Jamestown Dr Ste 109B

Austin, TX 78758

We pride our company on reliability, great communication, honesty, value, and quality of our work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best, to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Our mission at Clear Choice Exteriors is to continue the growth of our business by doing right by all of our clients. We love seeing that one of a kind smile on a home owners face at the end of a project! Clear Choice Exteriors stacks up with the competition and surpasses it with competitive prices, second to none workmanship and a prompt/responsive team! We give you quality that you can measure, and a finished product that will enhance your home forever. Call us today!...

window replacement (40)door installation (8)siding companies (1)window cleaning (5)roofing (1)

02/23/2018

Hired them about 8 months ago and the job went fine. Had work done on our veranda and dust was everywhere, so called them a couple of weeks ago, and due to the weather, 2 cases of flu (ours, not theirs) we had to change the date several times - to which they were very accommodating and flexible. As before, it was remarkable how much clearer our windows are!

Description of Work
Clean windows inside and out

Category window cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

01/09/2017

Fantastic! Ray and his team walked us through the whole process and we have been extremely please with the look and efficiency of our new window!

Description of Work
Window replacement on a home

Work Completed On 02/10/2016

02/02/2016

Very professional crew. Explained the needs and offered a range of solutions. Completed the project in hours. I'm very satisfied and recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Tuned up house roof. Installed new metal roof on shed

Work Completed On 05/10/2015

01/29/2016

The expensive French back door screen has never worked correctly even though it has been replaced once. I noticed it was not closed early today and got up and closed it again. I closed it correctly and two minutes later I looked up and it was open again. It does not latch correctly or at least does not stay latched. The front door I had them add a storm door. They did not drill the holes in it cor...

Description of Work
The product he sells is terrible. I have had to have them come back so many times I gave up. They replaced my front and back door and neither have ever worked correctly. I discovered that the front door was installed incorrectly and I suspect that the back door was installed wrong too.

Work Completed On 09/20/2014

11/02/2015

They arrived exactly when schedule, completed the job on time, and did an excellent job of cleaning the entire yard. The workmen were very polite. James who was our initial contact was very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Re-roofed to repair damage from hail.

Work Completed On 10/26/2015

02/12/2015

I highly encourage you to choose another provider for your windows. I really believe Ray and his crew mean well, but they just don't have the skill or ability to complete a professional job. My horror story started back in December. Ray had come out to measure and give me an estimate, assuring me that to replace 8 windows, it would be a 1 day job. There was the potential that the crew may need to ...

Description of Work
Contracted Ray and his crew with Clear Choice Windows to replace 8 openings, 11 individual windows from aluminum windows to new vinyl triple pane.

Work Completed On 02/05/2015

In response to comments by Mr. [member name removed], it was stated that the project would take two days to complete with the majority of the work done on the outside during the last of the second day. This was prior to the customer deciding that they would prefer using windows that required additional work in cutting open the window opening and making the windows taller to meet the building code ...

11/28/2014

Great - on time and job well done.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows

Category window cleaning,replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/12/2013

06/26/2014

I had a very positive experience with them. Their pricing was reasonable as far as I can remember.

Description of Work
They put in some windows.

Work Completed On 05/21/2009

06/21/2014

They do exceptional window work. We had them install all windows in our house and they are extremely good. They are not a big company but they are the most professional I had and I was very satisfied their double pane inert gas windows. They open up so I can wash them the inside. They are a good company and I was very pleased with them. I intend to use them again in our new house.

Work Completed On 06/15/2011

06/03/2014

The company only offer one type of windows. Its an awesome windows, however, I wish they can give me options,,

Description of Work
Windows replacement

Work Completed On 09/01/2013

Replacement Windows, exterior doors & siding.

Window cleaning, glass replacement & roofing

Ask for deatils