Casaubon, Dr. Luis

With Angi since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 5 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

06/26/2013

Everything was fine except that the wait at his office was long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visit Dr. Casaubon.  He is an endocrinologist.

06/17/2013

He fixed my problem with my thyroid. Now, I am back in the normal range and I feel much better and much more active. I am going to continue to see him. I also give an A to his staff, the nurse specialist and all the people working there. They get the laboratory work quickly and they have it on hand. They are very accurate. They are just lovely people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Luis Casaubon is my endocrinologist and I had to see him for my thyroid since I had no detectible TSH in my body.

05/06/2013

Dr. Luis Casaubon at Texas Diabetes & Endocrinology is on the cutting edge. He is knowledgeable, professional, he answers all my questions, and he referred me for lab work and as a result I saw a consultant. I've never had a problem with his availability or billing and administration. The reception aren't real friendly but they do their job and I like Dr. Casaubon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Luis Casaubon at Texas Diabetes & Endocrinology for care.

01/20/2011

I have found him to be very friendly and attentive to his patient's needs. I have never had to wait longer than 15 minutes past my scheduled appointment time to see him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Dr Casaubon for 4 years now.

06/29/2009

He is very thorough and does frequent follow ups to make sure your medications are at the right level. His billing is a bit a slow.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Casaubon is my endocrinologist.

Endocrinology & Metabolism, Diabetes Specialist