Carter, Dr. Shelby H.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abms.org. There are 6 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

07/08/2016

He is the best – top of the line. He is prompt, sits you down and tells you everything you need to know, answers all my questions. He is very thorough. I really like him and his friendly, patient staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knee replacement surgery.

10/29/2014

Dr. Carter is very competent and provides excellent care.  Furthermore, it's easy to communicate with him, he has a practical nature about him, and he employs a great staff to run his office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He treated me for a broken leg.

06/10/2014

I've had both left and right total hip replacements in the past 26 months. Full and incredible recovery!  After seeing five other MD's and surgeons for running-induced hip pain - and not believing what I was hearing, in part because of my young age, Dr. Carter walked in, glanced at my XRay - shot me straight and then backed it up with a very precise explanation referring back to the X-ray. He work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hip issue(s). I saw him for the first time in early 2012. Went back a year to have the other joint replaced. Dr. Shelby Carter is highly recommended. A true perfectionist and in a league all his own.

06/18/2012

He is great.  He is very professional and did an excellent job on my knee replacement.  He is a little hard to get an appointment with, though.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a knee replacement for me about three years ago and we are going to do another.

CATEGORY orthopedics,knee doctor

06/05/2012

Dr. Carter was excellent. I have referred him to everybody. He is a busy man, you can't get an appointment the next day for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Carter did my knee replacement surgery.

Orthopedic surgeon.