Berrett Pest Control

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2015

Berrett Pest Control is proud to offer the best in Austin pest control and pest management services to clients in Austin and the surrounding areas. We care about each of our customers and take the time to access each situation to create the best treatment plan to fit each individual need. Through comprehensive treatment and maintenance, our experienced technicians provide continued relief from home pests. Don’t sacrifice quality over price, when you can have both! Berrett pest control offers great quality at a great price. Call today for protection from home pests, bed bugs, termites or for any other pest control Austin services – at 512.379.7333. We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

pest control (313)animal removal (50)

09/21/2022

Crissa T.

Seamless. Easy. Great job and price. April helped me fixed my account settings as I had just moved and I changed the address on my credit card account. Also she scheduled a reminder and put notes in to help our pest control person enter with a door code while we aren’t there. Thanks April!

Description of Work
Pest control spraying

Work Completed On 09/21/2022

09/20/2022

Molei W.

The technician who came out explained to me the type of wasps I had didn't nest but rather that burrow which is why I couldn't see an actual nest. He was very professional and courteous. When I called back and spoke w Christina she was helpful in setting up a follow up.

Description of Work
I had a wasp problem

Work Completed On 09/20/2022

09/15/2022

MELISSIA U.

I was thoroughly amazed at the difference after the extermination. The exterminator was very informative, polite and professional. I will definitely continue to use this company.

Description of Work
Extermination for a roach problem

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

09/09/2022

Devon R.

Great company, even better customer service. Spoke with Jewels this morning and she was everything! Great woman and truly an asset to the company.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 09/09/2022

09/08/2022

Heather P.

First off, company is hard to reach. Second, we’ve had a monthly service for 6 months. Service is sporadic and we have more insect and HUGE spiders than we had prior to hiring them. Third, I have been waiting ALL day for a technician, I called to verify service scheduled today at 8:15am and again at 11:30am. It is now 4:13pm and they are closed. No call, no nothing. Wasted my entire day waiting for them. Go with a better pest control service company’s, a company that actually cares and values their customers.

Description of Work
Monthly Service Plan 6 mos w/More Spiders Insects than before!!

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

09/08/2022

Afzal K.

Went well. Fleas disappeared in a week or so.

Description of Work
flea removal

Work Completed On 09/08/2022

09/04/2022

Alice G.

Great! Analeah was very professional and very attentive to our needs. She seemed to really care about the customer and also seemed proud to represent her employer. It’s so difficult to find that anymore. She worked with my schedule and in addition, when their technician did go to the property, he too was professional and courteous. Also gave a courtesy call when he was in route. I would definitely use Berrett Pest Control again!!

Description of Work
One time extermination of new home

Work Completed On 08/31/2022

08/29/2022

Terry B.

Very well. I was able to set up an appointment with the very professional, personable Analeah.

Description of Work
Appointment for Ant issue

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

Review for Berrett Pest Control - 8906 Wall St, Austin, TX - 39853066

08/29/2022

Christine T.

Letha was great. Everything was explained and great getting us on the schedule same day! Definitely recommend

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 08/29/2022

08/18/2022

Ryan B.

Honestly, I just called to get clarification on my billing. They were very helpful, I actually went in with the intent to stop the services. But after speaking with them and getting clarification on my billing, I decided to keep it because they do come out every 3 months and I pay $41 a month for the service. But it is worth it because we live out in a somewhat urban area and we have not had an issue with bugs or pest since they started spraying the yard. The office personnel is great to work with as well.

Description of Work
Yard spray for bugs.

Work Completed On 06/06/2022

08/17/2022

Brett D.

Mr. Thomas did a terrific job - - I have no complaints!!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

08/16/2022

Emily C.

Julie was super helpful :) we'll have people coming in to deal with roaches tomorrow

Description of Work
Had to make an appointment

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

08/12/2022

Sheila K.

Well been using this company for several months. Pests are under control.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 08/12/2022

08/11/2022

Anna R.

Very punctual. Quick response. Good customer service.

Description of Work
Pest control

08/10/2022

Leon S.

Very well. The technician was quite polite and very well informed. The customer service rep was also very polite and accommodating

Description of Work
Pest Control - Ants

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

08/09/2022

Keren M.

Shaden grasped the situation instantly. was thorough and extremely helpful and even appropriately brought a touch of humor to the conversation. Shade is a diplomat and an excellent representative of his company.

Description of Work
I had a complicated issue to discuss

Work Completed On 08/02/2022

08/01/2022

Mary G.

This is the second six month season that I've used to bear it pest control I can't say enough about the service the results are fantastic I don't have a single complaint I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Mosquito treatment

Work Completed On 08/01/2022

07/28/2022

Keith I.

They are always very professional on the phone and courteous. Definitely recommend them in the Austin area

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/28/2022

D H.

Great service by Letha setting up contract! Like how it was same day service! Very convenient!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/28/2022

07/27/2022

Karli S.

Everything went well, Brielle C. Was super nice and made sure to answer any question I had. She also called me to follow up and we were able to get an appointment set up!

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 07/26/2022

07/26/2022

Darlene W.

Appointment set for the 3rd of August

Description of Work
To get rid of roaches

Work Completed On 07/03/2022

07/26/2022

Tony R.

From beginning to the end, Barrett is top notch. Customer Service, appointment accommodations and Mr Hill (the person who provided the service) was the very best in professional, care of property and willingness to discuss and listen to our concerns. Excellent organizational attitude from top to bottom. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Bee and bug treatment

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

07/25/2022

Carol W.

A technician is scheduled to take care of wasp nests in my garage. Coordinating this additional need (at no additional cost!) was so easy. If I have to call again in the future, I hope that Jose is my contact person. He was professional and knowledgable - and most importantly, I felt like my needs were important.

Description of Work
removal of wasp nests