Bailey Square Surgery Center

Foot & Ankle Care
Rehabilitation - Physical Medicine & Rehab
Urology

07/06/2015

Description of Work
Discussion of medical procedures is not appropriate in this forum.

Category urgent care center

09/16/2013

Pre-check in was efficient. Check in was done by a pleasant and competent staff member. My experience with the nurse who did the procedure preparation was thorough and she answered all my questions in nontechnical language and checked for understanding.. My experience after the procedure was the same. All staff focused on my sense of well being and comfort, physical and emotional.

Description of Work
Routine screening colonoscopy. My interaction with Dr. Mangione is always professional, pleasant, and (as least with me) has humorous component which lightens a procedure all of us need and non of us want. Both times he was in the recovery room to explain the results of the test himself. I have recommended him to several acquaintances and each had a good experience with him and his staff.

Category urgent care center

12/20/2011

Bailey Square was quite a mixed bag. The good: very clean, very organized, wonderful parking. The gowns and pants provided were excellent: very capacious, and didn?t make a person miserable like usual medical garb. The nurses were helpful and nice. Instructions provided in advance were detailed, specific, well-thought-out, and clear. The bad (mostly stuff related to anesthesiology): (1) On the day...

Description of Work
I had two cataract surgeries at Bailey Square about a month apart. The date above is the date of the first surgery. I am satisfied with my surgeon and the surgery results are excellent. However, the rest of the experience with Bailey Square was quite a mixed bag.

Category hospitals,urgent care center

Colon and rectal surgery, internal medicine, gastroenterology, obstetrics & gynecology, ophthalmology, oral & maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), pediatric surgery, physical medicine & rehabilitation, podiatry, surgery of the hand, surgery, plastic and reconstructive & urology.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa