Your Neighborhood Painter

Arlington, TX 76002

Sealskin

Sealskin

cabinet refacing202176002
Client's cabinets finish was starting to fail and the stain color did mot match her countertop or backslash. We had fun with this project and get to take full credit for recommending that she paint her kitchen pantry door sealskin. We painted walls and trim as well.

I am a 41 year old corporate executive with a passion for cabinetry-related work that has become my career. I specialize in cabinet refinishing with a focus on the application of special coatings designed to deliver a glass-like finish on cabinetry, doors, trim, baseboards, etc., using best-in-class equipment and materials. If you are in-market for cabinet refinishing, I would strongly recommend that you set some time with me, so we can discuss the different approaches, equipment and material. You will leave our conversation with a complete perspective. I only take on 4 clients per month so there's no sales pressure, just good conversation about your project and some things to think about. Cheers, Spencer A. ...
Burberry project
Burberry

cabinet refacing

2020
Snowbound project
Snowbound

cabinet refacing

2021

cabinet refacing (9)interior painting (2)house painting (1)

09/05/2021

Amazing. The work was performed in a very timely manner. It was completed to perfection and I couldn't be happier. I would use them again in a heartbeat!!

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

[Member Name Removed], you were a very fun, gracious client to work with. Look forward to your next project!

07/09/2021

Couldn't ask for better service. On time, professional, and quality work.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

07/06/2021

I have been a home owner for fifteen years this was easily one of my best experiences. They arrived on time and we're very courteous and went above and beyond what they were asked to do. They did excellent work, I couldn't ask for a more straightforward service. They were fast and listened to exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. Great job guys, keep up the good work and keep being good peopl...

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

07/05/2021

Spencer did an excellent job. Professional and timely. Strongly recommend!

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

I appreciate your business and feedback!

06/15/2021

Project schedule was on time and extremely pleased with the results. Will definitely rehire for future projects.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration and painting

Category interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/15/2021

Good work on older model cabinets they look brand new!

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration

Category house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/13/2021

The folks over at your neighborhood painter did a great job. They communicated great through the process, and were able to complete the project above expectations. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

06/09/2021

Company: Your Neighborhood Painter I purchased my first home last year and the kitchen cabinets were very outdated. I needed a change so I searched until I found one of the greatest companies ever.! Spencer’s craftsmanship and professionalism is evidence. His work is close to perfection. I am extremely satisfied. No matter the time frame, Your Neighborhood Painter always go above and beyond expect...

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing and restoration

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

06/02/2021

Good communication. Good attitude. Quality finish.

Description of Work
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

We exclusively provide cabinet painting and cabinet refacing/restoration services. We do paint entire homes on occasion but it's typically included in a cabinet repainting project.

We tend to stay within cabinet repainting but will paint entire homes, accent walls, doors, trim, etc. as part of a cabinet repainting project.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available